binary is offline New Member

Cool Fake Deca Oss Holland

I just purchased this Deca the a couple of days ago. After researching it I realize it contains a lot of the classic signs that it is fake:

1. No R register trademark
    2. Yellow top overlaps silver
    3. 100mg is in bold
    4. Expiry date is completely different and contains day
    5. rounded corners and label does not completely wrap around bottle

I realize these are probalby fake but can anyone else comment as to the possibility that they may be real. I feel like such an idiot. I didnt realize fakes were this good.

Thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Fake Deca Oss Holland-decaexp.jpg   Fake Deca Oss Holland-decafront.jpg   Fake Deca Oss Holland-decafront2.jpg   Fake Deca Oss Holland-decaside.jpg  

binary is offline New Member
    I also wanted to add that I heard some of the newer organon decas do not have the R trademark on them and that the label does not neccesarily go all the way around on the new ones. I tried turning the top and it does not turn. Also the yellow tops say "FLIP OFF" which may be a bad sign. Please let me know what you think.

jbigdog69 is offline Banned
    Looks fake to me Bro....Sorry...the /310 is tha same.....They would never remove the R trademark....and the expiration on the new ones are 2006-03....oh and the top is definetly different...Peace

Dutchman is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by binary
    I just purchased this Deca the a couple of days ago. After researching it I realize it contains a lot of the classic signs that it is fake:

1. No R register trademark
    2. Yellow top overlaps silver
    3. 100mg is in bold
    4. Expiry date is completely different and contains day
    5. rounded corners and label does not completely wrap around bottle

I realize these are probalby fake but can anyone else comment as to the possibility that they may be real. I feel like such an idiot. I didnt realize fakes were this good.

Thanks
    do you have a detail of the writing Organon > then i can see if it is fake or not. Becauce the letter g in the brand is custom made. Al fakes use a standerd letter who looks the same but is not completly the same.

Auctoris is offline New Member
    Normal it would say exp. date: 2004-05 (for example) never the day..

Thread Information