Physical_Specimen is offline Junior Member

Nobody Rips Me Off! ! ! ! ! . . . . .

now that I have your attention , I have been having an identity crisis with products from QV that I picked up in the past . . I still have the empty bottles in my safe as I have not got around to throwing them out . . . So the identity crisis is as follows, I am having second thoughts on whether or not the product I picked up is 100% legit, and here is why . . . . Although the Enanthat QV 250, Teston 200 (Cypionate ), and Deca 300 are pretty professional looking (hologram, expiry date, batch number, box sealed shut with plastiq, cap on top etc. . .) something has me thinking otherwise . . . .

Apparently you can check whether your QV gear is real or fake from there website (www.xxxxxxxxxxxxxx.com.xx) by comparing the batch number . . . . My expiry date and batch no. is as follows for each product . . . Deca QV 300 Batch No. = QVD3 017 Expiry date = 07 2006 . . . . Test. Enathat QV 250 Batch No. QVE 017 Expiry date = 08 2006 . . . . Teston QV 200 (Cyp) Batch No. QVT 009 Expiry date 03 2006 . . The reason I am bringing up the past is because for my second cycle this guy that supplied me the first is my connect . . so I want to make sure its legit . . . . . Could neone confirm whether or not its authentic or not? . . . this post has exceeded itself . . . ne help would be awesome . . . I have never got punked before, but I have my sudden doubts when it comes to this . . . . .
    Last edited by MIKE_XXL; 09-01-2004 at 08:49 PM.

by the way, the batch No. from my bottles in comparison to the ones on the Quality Vet website dont match 100 percent, they are slightly different . . . that is why im coming to you with my potential problem . . . .

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    So did you run those through their(QV) website to check?

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    Sorry Bro no urls allowed...XXL

^no worriez man . . . . Yea I checked the batch numbers otherwise I wouldnt have posted my lil dilemma ya know . . . the caps from the website and mine are the same in colour, everything is where its supposed to be . . my only suspicion is the batch numbers because they have been altered slightly . . . I got gains of about 10 - 15 pounds off my first cycle . . I am prolly just second guessing and being paranoid . . but if the batch numbers from the site and mine were correct, then I wouldnt have my doubts . . . . . .

Oh iight I see what you mean . . Maybe I should email QV and ask them directly, why didnt I think bout that

Hey mods could you please transer my thread to Anabolic Review Forums: Steroid pictures . . Unless I can do it myself . . . .

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    If this helps any, QV boxes come with plastic on them and also glued to another box. I dont see why a dealer would take these apart unless you are buying single vials of gear.

Post some clear pics of your Test and Deca and ill compare mine to yours.

Thread Information