dutch windmill is offline Associate Member

fake testoviron!!!!

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails fake testoviron!!!!-fakebox.jpg  

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails fake testoviron!!!!-tvdfakeamp1.jpg  

silverfox is offline Retired Moderator
    yep yep.. real ones have no line and blue dot ... to my knowledge.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails fake testoviron!!!!-tvdfakeamp1.jpg  

one more, the other side of the amp
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails fake testoviron!!!!-tvdfakeamp2.jpg  

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    what makes u think they are fake?? I would put mone on them being real for sure I have brown testovirons to not the spanish ones but i would guess they are real too can u scratch of the writing?? or is it scored on ?? scheering stuff is always scored on if its not a sticker if it scratches of it may be fake check out this thread http://www.anabolicreview.com/vbulle...&threadid=5081

but i would stop calling fake dutch windmill u seem to be trying to wind people up

peace

Originally posted by The Original Jason

but i would stop calling fake dutch windmill u seem to be trying to wind people up

peace
    Hey bro, I made those Pics I've had them tested at 35 mg deca -like substance along with impurities. If you take a good look at the boxes, you can see that the date and lot# are printed, not stamped, further the box is made of very white paper, not the Yellowish one sSchering uses. The insert, man thats almost as thick as a xerox-paper. The amp has no blue dot, and a white stripe?? That shouldn't be there bro.

And for your comment bro

I'm always helping peolpe out. If someone emails me with a question I always reply and try to give them an answer. You can check out with other guys/mods about my honesty

Regards D.W.

are you trying to say u have a lot of juice on ur hands it seems that way with all these posts ???

And about the link you posted, These are the same boxes bro. Only this time I made them with a digi-cam instead of a scanner. You can see that the amps look exactly like the ones on the left (first picture of the three testovirons) only no blue dot and there is a white line on the fakes. You can not imagine what the counterfeit crew is capable of nowadays bro.

Regards D.W.

the only boxes i can compare them to is primo from spain cos they are the only scheering boxes i have had the same as that as i live in asia. I would say from the pic they are real boxes and they look EXACTLY the same I cant feel or touch so I dont know, I do know like u said scheering products have thin inserts as a norm, im not infallable I could be wrong just my ideas

as for my question work it out

peace
    JAson

Okay bro

Regards D.W.

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    I'm jumping to Dutch's defence here as regards winding people up, and I know he's in the process of having alot of steroids lab tested. He's a stand up guy here.
    However I have to agree with Jason on some points also. I have seen shering boxes in all different qualities when I was in the middle east last winter, and they were all otc. Unfortunately I hadn't got my digicam over there with me.
    Going on what I see here if they were sent to me I'd use them without question.

Originally posted by Bouncer AKA bouncer
    Going on what I see here if they were sent to me I'd use them without question.
    Hey Bouncer you are completely right on that one. This fake looks so good, If someone would only have gotten the vials they would have taken them for sure. It were the boxes that made me suspicious bro.

About the boxes from Schering, I have seen some primos last weekend from Turkey. Three in a box, they looked perfect, labels a bit crooked and slightly overlapping, three stripes, date and lot stamped etc . Perfect accept the box which was again of a very white paper. Do you know more about the boxes Schering uses in Turkey? The Spanish, dutch, German and Greece versions are for sure of the yellowish kind.

Regards and speak soon bro

D.W.

planetx is offline Associate Member
    Dutch my friend, and bro' Bouncer:

Has the issue of paper quality/thickness etc...been resolved here?? As both of you have already speculated, a concise analysis cannot always be provided without the presence of the other two components, IMO. The ampule itself and the paper insert "analysis". Only when all three are collectively present can one make an accurate assessment, in some instances. But then again, screw both the insert and the box "she" road in on, if the source can get you the factory original ampule every time!!

Anyways, I can provide "paper" for the primobolan inquiry. Would like to hear the TV250 summary if ever a resolution was formulated by you top dogs!!

Late

P-X

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    hes rigth about the greek one s i know cause i live there and get them all the time

Thread Information