ScOzZ is offline New Member

Anvil Laboratories Deca 300

What does everybody think about these ??? its made by Anvil Laboratories U.S.A i've never been able to really find anything about them. My frined has a copy of Anabolics 2004 and they dont seem to be listed in that book.

I currently know people taking these roids they have gained alot of weight and strength....i am currently on my 5th shot....just wondering if anybodys seen these kind or have used them before ???
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Anvil Laboratories Deca 300-picture-328.jpg   Anvil Laboratories Deca 300-picture-327.jpg  

heavyW8 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ScOzZ
    What does everybody think about these ??? its made by Anvil Laboratories U.S.A i've never been able to really find anything about them. My frined has a copy of Anabolics 2004 and they dont seem to be listed in that book.

I currently know people taking these roids they have gained alot of weight and strength....i am currently on my 5th shot....just wondering if anybodys seen these kind or have used them before ???
    It sucks that nobody got back to you..it's been 3 mths. I posted this last week:
    Anyone heard of a comp by the name of Anvil Labs USA
    reads:
    Deca Durabolin
    300mg/ml
    10ml bottle
    Red flip top rubber under
    lable doesn't rap all around
    easy to take off
    Sorry no pic avail...anything would help...thanx!

GorillaUnit got back to me and said thjat he thought that it was Canadian UG, but that it worked well. How did yours turn out? My friend is on 5th shot and hasn't noticed anything..think it's bad?

persia is offline New Member

anvil labs?

anyone heard of anvil labs i was wondering about them too
    i got these winny tabs its capsule with white powder inside just wondering if anyone knows anything about anvil pharmaceuticals usa

Boomer1981 is offline New Member

Exclamation my understanding

My understanding is that its fake. It might work but its not very potent. I have done a large study recently on deca , the results are best if you get the real deal, of course. The name Deca Durabolin is owned by a company called Organon , a very large pharmacutical company. Another is Norma Hellas but thiers is called by its pharmacy name Nandrolone Decanoate. Your best bet is to get it tested, and thats just to be safe. Before I go another thing is if thier label comes off easy thats kind of a sign that its fake, but thats my point of view.

Thread Information