BAM
    BAM is offline New Member

any pics of primo caps

Received some primobolan caps they are small, half light blue and half dark blue. There are no markings except for an indentation running around the end of the dark blue side. Any idea if they are real, or pics would be appreciated. I attached photo of them and some tai-anabol , but I couldnt get good close ups. Thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails any pics of primo caps-mvc-001s.jpg  

planetx is offline Associate Member

Certainly not an item that Schering would want associated with their name...(primobolan ; a registered Schering trademark of methenolone acetate) The picture actually frightens me

However, so did the generic spanish oxandrolone capsules, initially.

One can only surmise that some underground lab is now producing methenolone acetate capsules. I assume that they will claim its 25 or even 50 mg per pop. Why produce just a meager 5mg, when you can have it all?

Kind of resembles Caleo capsules of some kind (an underground outfit)

BAM
    BAM is offline New Member
    Ya, sorry about the picture, almost didnt put it up. the caps were sold as 5mg primobolan at $1.00 per cap. No brand/lab name was mentioned. If I can get a better pic ill post it. Im gonna give them a try along with the tai- anabol and see what happens. I stick to orals since a nasty infection 2 yrs back.

a6t8ni0u1 is offline New Member
    * Bump

I just got some just like these and they are supposed to be 25mg. Dose anyone have any experience with these ???

Thread Information