Thread: LEGIT or NOT

intenseheat is offline New Member

LEGIT or NOT

Hey whats up. I have 2ml viles of Norma hellas deca (100mg/ml)..They have a thin metal protectant covering the rubber on top of the bottle, it also has a blue norma logo imprinted on the vile under the blue and white label. LOT # 13274...Exp. date 08 2005. The front of the label says 2ml nandrolone decanoate norma. then at the bottom it has NORMA HELLASS S.A. The back of the label is in a foreign language ending with AP.ETKP.E.O.O:10640/23-10-2000

I also have viles of sustanon 250 from Organon in a brown ampules with red and yellow rings on the neck and a white label.It says 1ml sustanon 250
    testosteron propionate 30mg
    testosteron fenilpropionat
    testosteron izokaproat
    testosteron dekanoat
    at the bottom it says i.m. uygulama and then on the side of the label 1622
    SK 01/09

THANKS

jesse_james is offline Member
    the sust sound like turkish sust, they sound legit but a pic would be better, if the deca has the logo imprinted on the glass its legit

intenseheat is offline New Member

thanks for responding bro

Quote Originally Posted by jesse_james
    the sust sound like turkish sust, they sound legit but a pic would be better, if the deca has the logo imprinted on the glass its legit
    I was told that my source is solid but it's my first time buying from him so I was curious about what you guys had to say plus he has a varity of sufficient gear which was hard to believe since I was looking to buy for about 2 yrs....GREAT PRICES for being in Canada also.......Thanks once again..

Thread Information