beuleux is offline Banned

British Dragon Deca real or not?

Hi all, I purchase some deca from two different sources and I suspect one of them is fake, if anyone can say with for sure Id appreciate it. The one on the right I know (99.9%) is real because it works. The one on the left is slightly different in a few ways, although I havnt tried it, firstly the metal seal is not crimped on properly so that the ring and cap will lift off with no force, the cap seal is of slightly different design as is the rubber stopper and a different shade of grey. The label has been put on twice slightly overlapping and the font seems to be of a different weight although it may be faded ink im not sure. Are these variations normal for British Dragon or is this a fake and should I flush it down the bog. Thanx.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails British Dragon Deca real or not?-deca1.jpg   British Dragon Deca real or not?-deca2.jpg  
    Last edited by beuleux; 08-27-2004 at 06:42 PM. Reason: emal notification

UnNaturalBuff is offline Member
    hard to say bro, they look real to me, pm Theorigonaljason, he's the expert in bd products

Da Bull is offline Banned
    difficult to say bro.the overlapped label doesn't look good,but Bd is known for screwing up labels(mispelled words ect).The stopper looks slightly different,and terrible crimp job.As far as the stopper goes,I've seen BD use dif ones.But the crimp job is sending up red flags to me.looks tampered with,like someone took the good gear out and replaced it with oil.I can't say for certain it's bunk,but with all the BD gear I've used.I never had a bad crimp job..ever.

UnNaturalBuff is offline Member
    I agree with db on the crimp job. I have a bottle of eq with the same lable overlapping thing you do, but if was from a very reliable source and I know it's legit.

beuleux is offline Banned
    Yeh you guys are right, that crimp job says it all. Its not the money that p***es me off its the thought of some scammer having a few beers on me. Anyway lesson learned I will go back to my original source even if he is a bit more expensive, that could be horse *iss or anything in that bottle. Thanks for your time guys.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by beuleux
    Yeh you guys are right, that crimp job says it all. Its not the money that p***es me off its the thought of some scammer having a few beers on me. Anyway lesson learned I will go back to my original source even if he is a bit more expensive, that could be horse *iss or anything in that bottle. Thanks for your time guys.
    Yeah bro..I wouldn't use that $hit either.your health is more important than the few bucks you payed for that bottle.Bd isn't the cheapest UG lab in the world,but I like thier gear very much.

Thread Information