derekm1562 is offline New Member

methyl-1 test and test e ?

right now i am taking test e, i have about three more weeks, do you think there will be better gains doing this, methyl-1 test is a good product i have been hearing and i thought i might ask some ?'s before. After my last week of test e, i will have only done a three week cycle with the methyl-1 test, any suggestions or good advice ????

Quote Originally Posted by derekm1562
    right now i am taking test e, i have about three more weeks, do you think there will be better gains doing this, methyl-1 test is a good product i have been hearing and i thought i might ask some ?'s before. After my last week of test e, i will have only done a three week cycle with the methyl-1 test, any suggestions or good advice ????

Right now i have three more weeks on my test e cycle, just got some methyl-1 test and just started my first week of it, but when i get done with my test e cycle, i will have only completed three weeks of the methyl-1 test, you think there will be better gains by doing this ???

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Why are you taking M1T with test enanthate ?

Quote Originally Posted by Money Boss Hustla
    Why are you taking M1T with test enanthate?

for better gains. Are those two not good together ?

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    I just don't see why you use M1T when you could use dbol for a lot cheaper...and get way better results!!

AustrianOAK14 is offline Senior Member
    the results would be greater with dianabol but so would the sides bro

Rictor33 is offline Associate Member
    Not true, M1T has far worse sides that dbol . M1T will make you lethargic and make you feel like ****. I felt much better on dbols than I ever did on M1T, not to say M1t isn't great for gains. 10 lbs in 2 weeks of 15-20mg of m1t is pretty normal, but the sides arent worth it sometimes. I had horrible bloody noses that lasted for 10 minutes on m1t as well as the head under water feeling that indicates high blood pressure. I have run 3 2-3 week cycles of m1t and had great results, but the last one the sides were just too much to take. M1t is a good jumpstart for a test cycle, but if you can get dbol you might as well. Btw m1t is cheaper than dbol by far you can get 60 5mg pills for 10 dollars. The lower-back pump on m1t is also worse sometimes than it is from dbol.

Thread Information