Thread: help!!

Richy is offline New Member

help!!

Well I just starting out, and I was wondering what you guys think a person should take that is new to scene. I have some d-bol ,but I have read to not take that to start with? I'm looking for good gains and great size.
    So if you can help me with some info please feel free to give me your two cents. thanks for your time

BigBoi83 is offline Associate Member
    go to www.steriod.com and go to the novice cycle section. this will help u out a lot. then go to the steriod profiles and research the aas that u found in the novice section. also use the search on the top of the screen to help u with ne other questions left unansweard

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    Do what BigBoi83 suggested.

After you pick a cycle, post your age, stats, years lifting, goals and the cycle you plan to run. Ask for critiques. Remember to include all the info I mentioned above. Without the info, no one will be able to give you specific answers.

If you're below the age og 21, you really should not cycle since your body already has high levels of testosterone slushing around in it.

Consider doing a testosterone -only cycle of 250-300 mg of testosterone cypionate or enanthate per week. Do a post search on "low-dose" cycles. When searching use the phrase "low dose" or "low-dose" You can also search by using my screen name, BASK8KACE, since I've posted a lot about low doses.

Do not do a dbol -only cycle. Do not do a deca only-cycle. Consider using only one and at maximum two compounds on your first few cycles.

Remember: More is NOT better. Don't let people encourage you to use high doses or too many steroids at once.

Best of luck.

Richy is offline New Member
    ok thanks for the help:
    ok
    age - 23
    working out - 4-5 yrs
    weight - 205
    height -5'6
    goal - get size, the just get shreaded (what to get to 170)
    cycle - ? dont know let ( but i have 100 tbl of dianabol )

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Richy
    ok thanks for the help:
    ok
    age - 23
    working out - 4-5 yrs
    weight - 205
    height -5'6
    goal - get size, the just get shreaded (what to get to 170)
    cycle - ? dont know let ( but i have 100 tbl of dianabol)
    Do some more research, write out a cycle and get it critiqued.

If you're looking to lose that much weight, then take time to shed about 30 lbs without gear and stay within the 12%-14% body fat range as you bulk and then cut back down to 10-11% body fat. If you try to gain size now and then cut a lot of fat (30 pounds or more), you're probably going to loose much of the lean body mass you gain.
    Last edited by BASK8KACE; 10-08-2004 at 02:53 PM.

AustrianOAK14 is offline Senior Member
    exactly what bask8kace said do summore research bro and hit us back later on

Thread Information