bigrthanu is offline Associate Member

Think this is weird?

I got a question about Enanthate from iran. Enantate is how it is spelt on the vile I know ive read how this stuff is good but I have some that look exactly like the others that are posted by MoneyBH .the only difference is the lot number on them says 001 but the expirey date is 2009.On the box the batch number is also 001 and the date is 02-2004 and the expirey is 02-2009 This seems weird because all the other pictures on the forum show different batch number like 025 and expire 2007 and on another post a while back someone said they had a 001 batch and theres alrready expired, did this company start a new batch in feb 2004 or do you think this is shiat. could anyone help with an explanation

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Don't know bro. Weird.

Are they exact as the ones I posted? Maybe post some detailed pics of yours.

yeah man there the exact same as your 's the box's are the same too the only diiff is the lot # is 001 it is made 02 - 2004 and expires 02- 2009 on the vile they look the same they have black lettering expirey is 02 2009 and if u rub the expirey date it will rub off after a few scrapes with your fingernail. thanx for the help i got these from a reliable source so i dont know what to think and this company aburaihan is supposed to be reliable too. i dont know

Anyone else know anything about this or should i just shoot it and see if it works. I ve heard this stuff doesnt even hurt after you inject so i wont really know untill i start seeing results?

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Don't inject anything you don't know!! Can you please post some pictures...and I'll do my part and check around for you.

AustrianOAK14 is offline Senior Member
    post your pics bro and hopefully us members can help ya out bro

Thread Information