Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 56

Thread: I love JUICE

  1. #1
    D-END's Avatar
    D-END is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    2,022

    I love JUICE

    Here are some of the things I picked up for my BIG BULKER... . The pink bottles are australian EQ and the white labeled bottle are Aratest, red is QV Deca and the green is QV EQ....I am about to go from D-END to D-TACKLE.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails I love JUICE-dsc00690.jpg  

  2. #2
    nathanw21's Avatar
    nathanw21 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    in some pu$$y
    Posts
    519
    looks like you are going to have a good time this winter.

  3. #3
    R.Gotti's Avatar
    R.Gotti is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    189
    merry christmas.

  4. #4
    AustrianOAK14's Avatar
    AustrianOAK14 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    san diego, ca
    Posts
    1,502
    looks good but be careful with the aratest ive seen bros at the gym break out real bad on that stuff

  5. #5
    PiecinItUp's Avatar
    PiecinItUp is offline Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    WI
    Posts
    723
    HOLY #$$@#$ im jelous

  6. #6
    Gear's Avatar
    Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    7,795
    Happy jabbing

  7. #7
    t-money's Avatar
    t-money is offline Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    534
    Holy ****. Post your cycle plans for us.


    T

  8. #8
    D-END's Avatar
    D-END is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    2,022
    Quote Originally Posted by AustrianOAK14
    looks good but be careful with the aratest ive seen bros at the gym break out real bad on that stuff
    Yeah I've heard that but I love the stuff. Cyp makes me break out so I all I use is aratest.

  9. #9
    AustrianOAK14's Avatar
    AustrianOAK14 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    san diego, ca
    Posts
    1,502
    with all his vials he can make cycles for his grandschildren as well

  10. #10
    kubano28 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    404
    lol,dont make me take pictures ,enjoy bro ,the kangaroo stuff is good,

  11. #11
    supa_juicy is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    37
    How many ml's each vile?

  12. #12
    Jdawg50's Avatar
    Jdawg50 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Mountains
    Posts
    3,095
    yummy

  13. #13
    RoNNy THe BuLL's Avatar
    RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    2,968
    Good for you.

  14. #14
    AustrianOAK14's Avatar
    AustrianOAK14 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    san diego, ca
    Posts
    1,502
    Quote Originally Posted by supa_juicy
    How many ml's each vile?
    10ml in each vial bro

  15. #15
    D-END's Avatar
    D-END is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    2,022
    Quote Originally Posted by t-money
    Holy ****. Post your cycle plans for us.


    T
    lol yeah it's a lot of stuff, I just get all my juice for the year all at once it's cheaper that way, my cycles are pretty normal IMO.
    weeks 1-14 750mg-1000mg of Aratest
    weeks 1-6 75mg ED Tren (maybe)
    weeks 1-16 800mg of EQ.
    ..................and depending on when I get my Igf-1 60mcg a day weeks 4-8 and in my post cycle.

  16. #16
    ToJuice,OrNotToJuice is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    197
    Very nice stash

  17. #17
    D-END's Avatar
    D-END is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    2,022
    This is of topic but not worth a new thread so....A fellow chemical specialist borrowed some chemicals and hasn't paid for them So I'm thinking about a way that I can f#ck with him a little bit and still get my money any suggestions....

  18. #18
    cj1capp's Avatar
    cj1capp is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    2,271

    Smile

    do you want to share?

  19. #19
    BigMike J's Avatar
    BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    3,511
    Quote Originally Posted by D-END
    This is of topic but not worth a new thread so....A fellow chemical specialist borrowed some chemicals and hasn't paid for them So I'm thinking about a way that I can f#ck with him a little bit and still get my money any suggestions....
    Hijacker

  20. #20
    Angelis's Avatar
    Angelis is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Montreal (Canada eh!)
    Posts
    1,274

    Exclamation

    Quote Originally Posted by BigMike J
    Hijacker

    WTF read the thread its his how can he hijack it

  21. #21
    Sir Lifts-a-lot's Avatar
    Sir Lifts-a-lot is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    In the gym
    Posts
    1,569
    [I]Soooooooooo glorious

  22. #22
    D-END's Avatar
    D-END is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    2,022
    Quote Originally Posted by D-END
    This is of topic but not worth a new thread so....A fellow chemical specialist borrowed some chemicals and hasn't paid for them So I'm thinking about a way that I can f#ck with him a little bit and still get my money any suggestions....
    Never mind, I just ran into that peice of Sh!t at the mall, he said he had no money but had two bags of clothes so off to the atm we went now that I've received his full investment I don't have to or .

  23. #23
    solidanimal247 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    boston
    Posts
    5
    my mouth is still wide open looking at that!!!!

  24. #24
    D-END's Avatar
    D-END is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    2,022
    it is beautiful is it not....

  25. #25
    gya321's Avatar
    gya321 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    DOES IT MATTER..?
    Posts
    953
    Look at all those little puppies, what are there names? lol

  26. #26
    Rob's Avatar
    Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    ONTARIO
    Posts
    3,201
    Quote Originally Posted by D-END
    Here are some of the things I picked up for my BIG BULKER... . The pink bottles are australian EQ and the white labeled bottle are Aratest, red is QV Deca and the green is QV EQ....I am about to go from D-END to D-TACKLE.

    You want to become a D-tackle? Ends are in much better shape IMO...those big run pluggers are just big loads that sit there and plug up the middle...I would much rather be a slimmer fitter Simeon Rice type than a wide Big Daddy Ted Washington plugging up the middle. Thats just my 02. c

  27. #27
    D-END's Avatar
    D-END is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    2,022
    Quote Originally Posted by bigrob33
    You want to become a D-tackle? Ends are in much better shape IMO...those big run pluggers are just big loads that sit there and plug up the middle...I would much rather be a slimmer fitter Simeon Rice type than a wide Big Daddy Ted Washington plugging up the middle. Thats just my 02. c
    lol....it was just a figure of speech....i always gain weight in the off season and my coach said,"looks like we got ours selves a new D-Tackle this year". thats he way of saying slow down buddy, don't gain to much weight, or your big ass will be playing in the trenches.
    One of our d-tackles weighs 310 and runs a 4.8 forty he does a lot more than just plug up the middle.

  28. #28
    D-END's Avatar
    D-END is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    2,022
    I Am Not A Source All Pm's Will Be Ignored.

  29. #29
    statuZ's Avatar
    statuZ is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    in your brainz
    Posts
    903
    i use some of that eq and it was fake, just thoughd id let u know sydgroup sucks!

  30. #30
    D-END's Avatar
    D-END is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    2,022
    Quote Originally Posted by statuZ
    i use some of that eq and it was fake, just thoughd id let u know sydgroup sucks!
    hahahah ok bro, that's why i've gained 25 lbs this cycle... placebo effects.

  31. #31
    D-END's Avatar
    D-END is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    2,022
    Quote Originally Posted by statuZ
    i use some of that eq and it was fake, just thoughd id let u know sydgroup sucks!
    how long did you run it, and how many mg's per week

    did it look like this

    Boldenone real or fake ??
    Last edited by D-END; 12-14-2004 at 01:10 AM.

  32. #32
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Prop ED Builds Character
    Posts
    932
    dont listen to him bro, he doesnt know what hes talking about. **** bro your running massive amounts of that gear, i hope you have some previous monster cycle experience? well anyways good luck, the stuff will do the trick for you if you want. O hey? was your friend who ran the forty in 4.8 cycling? i figure that what i just said was most likely stupid and yes he really had cycled to get that fast for his size but i thought i would say anyway. I play football and am running a prop/winny cycle and have gained almost 16 lbs. and have droppped my forty from 4.5 to 4.36ish. amazing how AAS give you that little OOOOMPH ppl are looking for.

  33. #33
    BigMike J's Avatar
    BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    3,511
    Quote Originally Posted by Angelis
    WTF read the thread its his how can he hijack it
    It's called a joke.. he hijacked his own thread

  34. #34
    inevitable's Avatar
    inevitable is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    merica
    Posts
    910
    nice... but i preferr human grade...

  35. #35
    RW3333 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    191
    dude...thats a beautifull picture...i swear the best christmas present is some nice juice sitting under the tree....that will definetly be a very merry christmas..yess indeeed!

  36. #36
    D-END's Avatar
    D-END is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    2,022
    Quote Originally Posted by PlasticFuture112
    dont listen to him bro, he doesnt know what hes talking about. **** bro your running massive amounts of that gear, i hope you have some previous monster cycle experience? well anyways good luck, the stuff will do the trick for you if you want. O hey? was your friend who ran the forty in 4.8 cycling? i figure that what i just said was most likely stupid and yes he really had cycled to get that fast for his size but i thought i would say anyway. I play football and am running a prop/winny cycle and have gained almost 16 lbs. and have droppped my forty from 4.5 to 4.36ish. amazing how AAS give you that little OOOOMPH ppl are looking for.
    no juice, he is all natural....he's a freak. I'm sure he will be in the NFL in two years.

  37. #37
    D-END's Avatar
    D-END is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    2,022
    Quote Originally Posted by inevitable
    nice... but i preferr human grade...
    I'm a poor college student bro, I can't afford that.

    How much of a difference do you personally think human grade makes compared with animal grade.

  38. #38
    D-END's Avatar
    D-END is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    2,022
    BUMP for inevitable

  39. #39
    D-END's Avatar
    D-END is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    2,022
    bump for marv

  40. #40
    BIG D14 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    ontario
    Posts
    81
    thats some good stuff under the tree bro!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •