dreamer! is offline New Member

Are These Legit D-bol

Can anyone tell me what these are?, do they work? and if they are real/ fake? The picture is'nt great but they have a snake and arrow logo on one side and a line through the other side. The other strange thing is that they are YELLOW!!! I have done my own research on the net but have only found BLUE and PINK ones. I was also told they was 10mg tabs, but they seem a bit small to be. I have had gains on my cycle (a stone in a month), but that could be the sust and deca im stacking it with. Im taking 2tabs morning and 2 at night with 2ml sust/deca a week. Any feed back would be great. thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Are These Legit D-bol-dsc00225.jpg   Are These Legit D-bol-dsc00226.jpg  

CheddaNips is offline Senior Member
    is there anything on the side without the line? cuz if not it kinda looks like they are flaky/powdery

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Winny tabs, not dbol mate.

-Gear

MichaelCC is offline Senior Member
    definitely not D-bol .....

PROTEINSHAKE is offline Protein Power
    agreed...not dbol .... probly win tabs but they could also be Tbol ....im not 100% sure but I thought that lab made tbol in that similar color as well....lighter(more white) than the win tabs(more yellow)

thanks for the confirmation everyone. Bit annoyed there not d-bol, i was a bit surprised that my balls didnt shrink up like they have in the past when i have been usin tabs. but i have had some gain off them. thought winny was just used for cutting and not bulking. Atleast my decca and sust is legit, lol. Although im only getting strong with it, but not bulking. Im shooting in my buttock once a week of 1ml decca/ 1ml sust. Is this enough to get good results? i also put it straight into my arms (1ml in each arm) instead of the buttock, occassionly and it beefs them up but doesnt last more then a couple days. more advise please.

PROTEINSHAKE is offline Protein Power
    something tells me you need to do a lot more reading & research before using AAS bro....

Troubadour is offline New Member
    agree, stuff doesnt work locally anyways, it all works in systemically, so the short bursts of beefing in ur arms is prob just slight swelling after the shot! and if ur only injecting once a week, stick to ur arse!

Microbrew is offline Member
    If there yellow and have a snake and arrow on one side and a split on the other side then they are DBOL 10mg. I'm sure you guys and figure out the name of the company, which does not make winny tabs at all, only Dbol and Drol.

The same company that makes these also makes 5mg pink tabs also.

Here's a pic
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Are These Legit D-bol-anabol2.jpg  
    Last edited by Microbrew; 11-07-2007 at 02:42 AM.

Another pic
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Are These Legit D-bol-anabol10s4uv.jpg  

Here's a pic of the 10mg yellow winny, a totally different company.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Are These Legit D-bol-stanabol10.jpg  

Thanks MICROBREW. Im happy now that you have shown a picture, instead of just taking your word for it.
    I was pretty sure they were Dbol , as i have been READING AND RESEARCHING FOR 2 YEARS before doing my 1st cycle. but just wanted to see what others thought of the picture i posted.

Quote Originally Posted by getnjakked View Post
    agreed...not dbol.... probly win tabs but they could also be Tbol ....im not 100% sure but I thought that lab made tbol in that similar color as well....lighter(more white) than the win tabs(more yellow)

That company, does not make winny tabs or tbol.

Micro

Thread Information