yossarian is offline New Member

omnadren, schering primo and depot

My source has changed from Vet Meds to to better gear OR has he? He assures me its legit and he's never ripped me before.
    The Primo has square corners which is good, never seen the those depot labels and am always leary of the omnadren
    Any input would be appreciated
    THANKS
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails omnadren, schering primo and depot-dscf0068.jpg   omnadren, schering primo and depot-dscf0067.jpg  

AustrianOAK14 is offline Senior Member
    primo is real not sure bout the test, also your QV gear is as real as it gets

better pictures of the test
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails omnadren, schering primo and depot-dscf0069.jpg   omnadren, schering primo and depot-dscf0067.jpg  

better pictures of the test

chevyboyzcry is offline Associate Member
    whats the lot number and exp date on your omnadren amps? looks like the same ones i got!

better pics bro and yes your test is real youll love your jelfa omnadren 250

kubano28 is offline Associate Member
    whats the lot# of them primos?

the primo seri # 31089a or 1981125 is written in small #'s on the side - omnadren # 020204 exp date 02-2007

kubano28 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by yossarian
    the primo seri # 31089a or 1981125 is written in small #'s on the side - omnadren # 020204 exp date 02-2007

bro u in luck ,well at least for the lot#,that lot # is legit ,so if they didnt just copy it on and fake amp u good to go,
    i have a couple of old threads regarding primos under my name ,check them out and see if ur amps look like those in the thread,good luck

thanks M8 - bought enough for a 3 year supply and would have been pissed if I got taken- I trust my bro who turns me on to it, just needed a lil reassurance-
    THANKS TO all who gave some input - I can get a lot more now -lol
    I AM going to be a giant GODZILLA move over

chevyboyzcry is offline Associate Member
    those are the same onmnas i have with the same lot numbers and exp date! your good to go bro! what did you pay for the omnas?

paid 7 bucks a pop - I think that was good consindering I bought 50 of them

7 bucks is not bad at all dude

pitbull27 is offline Associate Member

omnadren...

I have some Omnadren and I was wondering if somebody could tell me if this gear is legit or not. The numbers on the amps are.....

Nr s.: 030504
    D.w.: 05.2007

Thanks for the help!

omna

The new Omna has 6 figures (since 2004) first the lot# 03 month of production 05 year of production 04 *2004* and expires 3 years later 05/2007 legit. As far as I can see the Turkish amps are fake exp 09/2008 maybe you can post a better pic that shows the lot# and exp date. Schering has a uniformes look for its amps worldwide.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails omnadren, schering primo and depot-brown_11.jpg  

Thanks Bro!

Retabolil2 is offline Respected Member
    paid 7 bucks a pop - I think that was good consindering I bought 50 of them
    Domestic? Omnas looks strange to me, I havent seen 6digit batch number yet but if dutch says they are good then they are. Also i dont see a dot on them. or new year 2004 omnas doesnt have it?
    Mine looks like this:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails omnadren, schering primo and depot-omnas2.jpg   omnadren, schering primo and depot-omna_bulk_box.jpg  
    Last edited by Retabolil2; 10-23-2004 at 12:35 PM.

I have primo # 31091a so pretty close to yours. Just compare as i dont see much from your pictures.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails omnadren, schering primo and depot-pri700.jpg   omnadren, schering primo and depot-pri700.jpg  

Dr Who is offline New Member
    Look again, there is a white dot on them

Regards
    Dr Who

Omna

A comparisonpic, not visible on the pic, but both amps have a white dot.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails omnadren, schering primo and depot-omnadrenoldnewbos.jpg  

Those Omnadren amp pic's...

Stupid question.....but whats with the X just to the left the pink line, just under Jelfa S.A. and above the lot # and Exp. date? I noticed that yours has an X...and a few other pic's have a V, which some of mine have the V, but some of my other amps dont have a letter there. There is a charater in place of where the V is, but it looks like this ( almost like a half circle.....
    These ones are the amps with the #030504, and Exp 05.2007
    The ones with the V next to the pink line are #020504,
    and also Expire 05.2007.
    Other than that, they look exactly alike.

Any Ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by pitbull27
    Stupid question.....but whats with the X just to the left the pink line, just under Jelfa S.A. and above the lot # and Exp. date? I noticed that yours has an X...and a few other pic's have a V, which some of mine have the V, but some of my other amps dont have a letter there. There is a charater in place of where the V is, but it looks like this ( almost like a half circle.....
    These ones are the amps with the #030504, and Exp 05.2007
    The ones with the V next to the pink line are #020504,
    and also Expire 05.2007.
    Other than that, they look exactly alike.

Any Ideas?
    OMNAS HAVE VERY DIFFERENT SIGNS ON THEM. V, Y, X, & AND OTHERS. WHO KNOWS WHAT IT MEANS!

I was hopeing that maybe Dutchbodybuilder might have an answer for that one?!

I assume you are talking about the primo's Dutch- Sorry no more pictures camera is on the fritz- The exp date is 03, 2008 not 09, 2008- the serial # is 31089A also small #'s on the side 1981125. the lmal Ta is 03.03. The corners of the label are square- Thanks

I am refering to Dutchbodybuilders Omnadren "old and new" comparison pic.

symbol

I asked the same question to a big Polish supplier, that had an inside in the factory and he told me that the symbol (& v w x y ) etc was related to the batchnumber for quality reasons it stands for the person/machinery that was responsable for the manufacturing.

sorry

sorry bro, the primobolan to enable you to compare them.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails omnadren, schering primo and depot-march2003.jpg  

Thanks Dutch!

I hate to promote any particular brand of gear- but this omna's are kickin my ass- I've never done test that kicked in so fast. It's been 7 days since the first 500 and I have'nt even started the dbol yet, I feel like a 13 year old who's afraid to go to the blackboard for reasons all of us understand. If any of u fellers or whoever else can get legit omnas -------GET EM

I hate to promote any particular brand of gear- but this omna's are kickin my ass- I've never done test that kicked in so fast. It's been 7 days since the first 500 and I have'nt even started the dbol yet, I feel like a 13 year old who's afraid to go to the blackboard for reasons all of us understand. If any of u fellers or whoever else can get legit omnas -------GET EM
    its true Omnadren is underrated. Most people prefer sust from egypt or pakistan. Polish omnadren is absolutely same thing but you get european quality and pay less! So its better deal in my opinion!

koksownik is offline Junior Member
    Retaboil 2 I see you have really real Polish Omnadren , nice to see this, good luck bro

Quote Originally Posted by koksownik
    Retaboil 2 I see you have really real Polish Omnadren , nice to see this, good luck bro
    Listen kid, I dont need your opinion here, you act like you know everything, indeed you know nothing. As I said before, both brands of omnadren polish and russian are made at the same plant in Poland, russian boxes are grey/blue and have labels in russian. thats all.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails omnadren, schering primo and depot-omnablue2.jpg  

Thread Information