jo150 is offline Associate Member

Exclamation Tell me what I'm doing wrong!

I am 20 years old. I have been working out for 4 years now. about 4 or 5 months ago I was in the best shape I have ever been it (strenght for weight al least). I weighed 150lbs. and could bench 250lbs. Then I took a break in lifting, the first time in 4 years. Well I still working out about 2 times every 3 weeks. I also lost a little of my appetite. My weight got down to about 145lbs. and my bench went down to about 225 or 230lbs. Then one of my friends got me into lifting again and I wanted to get bigger. I guess I quit cause I was bored with the results that I had. So we both decided to get some roids. I have been using testosterone enanthate 200mg. 1.25 cc/week. It has been almost 6 weeks since I started. I have been lifting hard and eating more then I did. I maxed out and benched 250 again and I currently weigh 156lbs. If these steroids are real then shouldn't I be getting bigger then I used to be. I could of got this size just by lifting as hard as I do now.

I had someone else tell me that 200mg probably wasn't strong enough. If that is right then how many mg should I be taking of test enanthate ?

Should I just switch to deca ? If so then how many mg of that should I get?

I want to get bigger then anyone I know. I don't really know anyone that big though so that may no be hard. What is a reccomended cycle for me to take?

If anyone can answer these questions I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks!

AustrianOAK14 is offline Senior Member
    bro you need to do some research on this board as the answers to your questions should be answered by viewing some posts, and boy i can tell your a newbie good luck dude

workdude is offline Senior Member
    Wrong place bro. Ask in AS questions. you will get more of a response. Good luck though.

solidanimal247 is offline New Member
    i took 2 cc's of test cyp. for 5 weeks and look so much better. i continued the same rutine with test enen. i am now 2 injections into it and i feel better. people i havent seen for the past 6 weeks are amazed at how i have changed. maybe you just need a little more. i do 1cc each monday and thursday.

jo150 is offline Associate Member
    what strength is the test e. that you are using?

pimpjuice is offline Junior Member
    Definetely a newbie. Dude No flamming but you should always do your homework before you start a cycle. Dont ever start a cycle and not know what comes next you'll just screw yourself up and probably waiste the gear. Good luck

tydavis6406 is offline New Member

answers

even though you posted in the wrong forum, i'll give u an answer. you're running only 200 mg of test per week. enanthate for that matter. the ester in enanthate is long lasting. the testosterone will not kick in until week 4 or so. week 6 at 200mg per week is not a good amount to be looking for massive gains. my first cycle, i did 300mg/week of test cyp for 10 weeks and 500mg/week of enanthate. and i gained about 20lbs of muscle. i was 150lbs at the beginning, and now i'm 174lbs with a 9% body fat. you need to research before shooting, it isnt healthy because u can **** up bad. my advice as far as what you should do is, up the dosage to about 400mg/week and do 1ml injections every 3 days.

AlwaysLiftHeavy is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jo150
    I am 20 years old. I have been working out for 4 years now. about 4 or 5 months ago I was in the best shape I have ever been it (strenght for weight al least). I weighed 150lbs. and could bench 250lbs. Then I took a break in lifting, the first time in 4 years. Well I still working out about 2 times every 3 weeks. I also lost a little of my appetite. My weight got down to about 145lbs. and my bench went down to about 225 or 230lbs. Then one of my friends got me into lifting again and I wanted to get bigger. I guess I quit cause I was bored with the results that I had. So we both decided to get some roids. I have been using testosterone enanthate 200mg. 1.25 cc/week. It has been almost 6 weeks since I started. I have been lifting hard and eating more then I did. I maxed out and benched 250 again and I currently weigh 156lbs. If these steroids are real then shouldn't I be getting bigger then I used to be. I could of got this size just by lifting as hard as I do now.

I had someone else tell me that 200mg probably wasn't strong enough. If that is right then how many mg should I be taking of test enanthate ?

Should I just switch to deca ? If so then how many mg of that should I get?

I want to get bigger then anyone I know. I don't really know anyone that big though so that may no be hard. What is a reccomended cycle for me to take?

If anyone can answer these questions I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks!

I thought this was a juice pics board what in the world and you need to find a consultant or a personal trainer or something...hell you got money to waste come my way I'll set your cycle up and if that was your first cycle what moron had you taking enan. by itself or at all...2 words kid first wrong room next 2 deca and d-bol do your research on your own buy an anabolic encyclopedia.

Thread Information