IAMCDN is offline Associate Member

Cypionate 100mg/ml

I just picked these up. Do they look good? And also how should I use them. I was thinking 200mg/per week for 10 weeks. This will be my first time using cyp.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Cypionate 100mg/ml-picture-010.jpg   Cypionate 100mg/ml-picture-011.jpg   Cypionate 100mg/ml-picture-012.jpg  

imann is offline Member
    you should run at least 400 to 500 mg of test cyp. per week............a lot of things matter.....are you stacking or test only?................cycle history......training and level of exp..........diet .............etc.give some more info and i could give more exact advice...oh yeah age ......stats....(bf%ht.wt.)

i've got 120 d-bol tabs, and the two bottles of cyp, what do you suggest?

mitch428cj is offline Member
    If they are 100mg/ml and he only has 2 bottle the most he could do is 200mg/week if he wanted to go 10 weeks , Dbol you could use that the first 4 weeks with the test at 25-50 mg per day but if you could get more test. the best way to do it is for about 10-12 weeks at 500mg/week and to frontload
    Last edited by mitch428cj; 10-31-2004 at 08:23 PM.

imann is offline Member
    yeah you might what to consider getting another bottle if you have that ability to do so.but if you have to work with what you have then frontload with the d for 4 weeks at 20 mg a day (i assume they're 5mg tabs)and then 200 mg of cyp per week (split into 2, 100mg shots)...that will keep blood levels more consistent........but if you could get more that of course would be better, but if it's all you got......there ya go....good luck bro

should i wait until i am done my four weeks of d-bol, and then start the cyp, or should i over lap?

also, how should i take the d-bol? all four at once, or space them out during the day, and what time of day is best if i'm taking them all at once?

solidanimal247 is offline New Member
    in my own personal opinion you should start d-bols and test cyp at the same time. you will be happy with your results. by week 5 you will notice a big difference. you could aslo start 1st bottle as test cyp. then 2nd bottle test eth. i am a novice to this so you will most likely want other opinions as well.

mitch428cj is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by IAMCDN
    also, how should i take the d-bol? all four at once, or space them out during the day, and what time of day is best if i'm taking them all at once?
    either way is fine some people take 25-50mg at once in the morning other people split them up , and yes you should run the test with the dbols
    test w 1-10
    dbol w 1-4

solidanimal247 is offline New Member

AustrianOAK14 is offline Senior Member
    whats your cycle history lke?

Viking_Power is offline Associate Member
    The cyp. is good, Ive used it and liked it.
    gl

Thread Information