Dec
    Dec is offline New Member

Deca (Norma) real or fake...?

Hi,

Picked up these Norma's today - See PIC

(they're from a "reliable" source, I've bought D-bol from him before which was legit and worked great)

I've been checking the site as I'm concerned my Norma has no logo on the vial behind the sticker?!!

Some people have posted that certain old (or a couple of recent) batches missed out on the logo / etching behind the sticker?

Please help!
    Cheers
    Dec.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Deca (Norma) real or fake...?-deca.jpg  
    Last edited by Dec; 11-17-2004 at 02:05 PM. Reason: mistake

kubano28 is offline Associate Member
    exp.05 2005 ,those vials are good bro,lots of deca normas expireing on 2005 dindt bring a logo on the glass,i had about 100 of those babys and they expire on 3/2005 ,but to make sure i got them tested in the lab and they came out 100% legit.enjoy

Dec
    Dec is offline New Member
    Thanks for the reply Kubano, I will post my results up on this board when my cycle is complete.

Quote Originally Posted by Dec
    Hi,

Picked up these Norma's today - See PIC

(they're from a "reliable" source, I've bought D-bol from him before which was legit and worked great)

I've been checking the site as I'm concerned my Norma has no logo on the vial behind the sticker?!!

Some people have posted that certain old (or a couple of recent) batches missed out on the logo / etching behind the sticker?

Please help!
    Cheers
    Dec.
    bro,even better news ,i was cheking my reserve and i had about 20 deca vials left and they were all the same lot # as yours and exp on the same month and year,so im 100% urs are legit,enjoy bro

Retabolil2 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kubano28
    exp.05 2005 ,those vials are good bro,lots of deca normas expireing on 2005 dindt bring a logo on the glass,i had about 100 of those babys and they expire on 3/2005 ,but to make sure i got them tested in the lab and they came out 100% legit.enjoy
    Could you please post lab test results? Those are in circulation here in Russia and doesnt work at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Retabolil2
    Could you please post lab test results? Those are in circulation here in Russia and doesnt work at all.

go to steroids questions and look for (deca normas lab-results ) thread which i just reply to so u guys can see the labs result,this thread is old,if u cant find it go to my posted threads and look for it ,hope u are satisfied
    Last edited by kubano28; 11-19-2004 at 05:10 PM.

Thread Information