WannabePro is offline Associate Member

Anyone heard of fake ANADROL 75 from DENKALL

If you have heard of a fake Anadrol 75 from denkall, pleast let me know. Or if you have any fake pics of anadrol 75 from denkall, please post them, thanks for your time !!

Punisher03 is offline New Member
    i supposidly had some if they were legit, they were oval shaped and had a mark in the center where you could break them in half, they were a white/cream color, does that sound like yours? I really didn't think they worked all that well as I wanted them to.

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher03
    i supposidly had some if they were legit, they were oval shaped and had a mark in the center where you could break them in half, they were a white/cream color, does that sound like yours? I really didn't think they worked all that well as I wanted them to.
    Nope, they're banana yellow, do u have the container that it came in ?

mitch428cj is offline Member
    Compare http://www.oxymetholone.com/pics.php Scroll down the list you should see the ones you have

Punisher03 is offline New Member
    now that i think of it they were more of yellowish color, i just talked to my buddy and denkall doesn't make 75 mg anadrol , only qv does!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mitch428cj
    Compare http://www.oxymetholone.com/pics.php Scroll down the list you should see the ones you have
    I appreciate the link, they are all real, but my question is , is there a fake denkall anadrol out there...... thanks

eyeammickey is offline New Member
    Are the Denkall 75mg anadrols better than QV 75mg anadrols??

intensity911 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Punisher03
    now that i think of it they were more of yellowish color, i just talked to my buddy and denkall doesn't make 75 mg anadrol, only qv does!!!!!
    thats not true i sell a bottle to my friend 3 weeks ago .work fine but personaly mexican gear suck espacialy denkall

FIGHTERMIKE is offline New Member

Denkall Isnt Mexican

Denkall Isnt Mexican. They Are From Australia They Then Ship Their Product To Mexico For Marketing Purposes. They Also Are The Father Company For Quality Vet. I Have Been On The 75mg Anadrol From Qv For About 3 Weeks Now I Have Seen Huge Gains In That Amount Of Time. I Take One Tablet An Hour Before I Lift With My Diet I Have Gained About 11 Pounds Since And Still Growing Rapidly. Muscle Fatigue Has Almost Been Eliminated.

Thread Information