wolfeman28 is offline New Member

Bunch of Sustanon, please have a look....

Ok all this sustanon is from Iraq, just curious if any of it is fake. Please take a look, some of the pictures are bad I'll try to explain them.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Bunch of Sustanon, please have a look....-sus100-organon-made-holland.jpg   Bunch of Sustanon, please have a look....-sustanon-100-organon-made-holland.jpg   Bunch of Sustanon, please have a look....-sus250-organon-made-egypt.jpg   Bunch of Sustanon, please have a look....-sustanon-250-organan-made-egypt.jpg  

Some more.....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Bunch of Sustanon, please have a look....-sus250-organon-made-holland-fake.jpg   Bunch of Sustanon, please have a look....-sustanon-250-organon-made-holland-fake.jpg   Bunch of Sustanon, please have a look....-sus250.-organon-made-holland.jpg   Bunch of Sustanon, please have a look....-sustanon-250-organon-made-holland.jpg  

Ok the first 2 pics are Sustanon 250, Organon, Made in Egypt. The next 2 pics are Sustanon 100, Organon, Made in Holland. The next 2 are also Sustanon 250, Organon, made in Holland, light brown glass, and the labels have round edges(someone told me this means they are fake). And the last 2 pics are more Sustanon 250, Organon, Made in Holland, but have square label edges and a clear bottle(unlike the other Sus250). I'm pretty sure they are all real, but I don't know about the brown bottle ones. Any insight on this?

Anybody?

BAINETRAIN is offline New Member
    Dont worry bro there real.

Thread Information