turkishexpress is offline Junior Member

Question Real or Fake Sustanon by Zencall...?

I wanted to know if all Zencall products came with the hollogram sticker on the back connecting the ends of the label?? 'Cause I have seen some that do not have a hollogram around this area, and the pictures for Zencall products on this forum do have the hollogram. I will try to put up a pic tomorrow if I can locate some... Thanks...

Iowa is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by turkishexpress
    I wanted to know if all Zencall products came with the hollogram sticker on the back connecting the ends of the label?? 'Cause I have seen some that do not have a hollogram around this area, and the pictures for Zencall products on this forum do have the hollogram. I will try to put up a pic tomorrow if I can locate some... Thanks...
    All of my Zencall doesnt have a hologram. 2 buddies of mine are on it right now and its working awesome.

How about if the injection site is getting to be the size of a baseball 8-9 hours after injection and stays that way as well as causing excrutiating pain for about a week?

The injections have been administered properly and under sanitary conditions. Pretty sure no veins/nerves were hit. The only reasons I could come up with was either because the batch was fake/bad, or they did not cook it enough to get all the alcohol out...? Any ideas?

Thanks...

Iowa is offline Banned
    How about if the injection site is getting to be the size of a baseball 8-9 hours after injection and stays that way as well as causing excrutiating pain for about a week?

The injections have been administered properly and under sanitary conditions. The only reasons I could come up with was either because the batch was fake/bad, or they did not cook it enough to get all the alcohol out...? Any ideas?

Thanks...
    Well ive never used Z sust, and neither has anyone that I know. I dont have a problem with pain from the eq and test e, so I dont know what to tell you.
    Also, "cook it long enough to get all the alcohol out" doesn't really make any sense. BA need to be in there bro. If youre getting pains from the injection then its also a possibility that the BA content is too high. Just a thought though, cause I cant speak from experience on the sust.

I have never seen such problems before either, but then again first time dealing with Zencall... I was more concerned with the mucle inflamation. It seems to be working but then again is it worth the damage...

Here are those pictures... Picture of the back is kind of out of focus, sorry... So what do you guys think??? Real Zencall... ?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Real or Fake Sustanon by Zencall...?-sustfrnt.jpg   Real or Fake Sustanon by Zencall...?-sustbck.jpg  

Iowa is offline Banned
    Here are those pictures... Picture of the back is kind of out of focus, sorry... So what do you guys think??? Real Zencall... ?
    looks good to me. Did it come with a red cap?

spkmania is offline Associate Member
    that's what mine looked like, with no hologram.

Quote Originally Posted by Iowa
    looks good to me. Did it come with a red cap?
    Yep, the cap was red. I still don't understand the swelling and pain though...

PROUD TO BE DUTCH! is offline Junior Member

Neden turkiyeden almiyorsun sustanonu?? Eczanede recetesiz alabilirsin.

Oguzhan

Quote Originally Posted by PROUD TO BE DUTCH!
    Neden turkiyeden almiyorsun sustanonu?? Eczanede recetesiz alabilirsin.

Oguzhan
    Because I haven't gone to Turkey in 2 years and don't have the balls to carry all that back through customs...

Thread Information