Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member

Can I Have Your Attention Please

I think it would be a good idea instead of everyone posting for instance.....real or fake winny, etc. You put down the name of the comapany its supposed to be so lets say for instance QV. then the chemical so now its QV winny and then maybe a question mark to show that you dont know if its real. So it would go like this "QV Winny?" that way its easier for us people who want to help you. When i see real or fake test i dont even look because i dont know if i know the brand or not. But if it said Hellfire test? I would know exactly what you are asking and know wether or not i am familiar with the company enough to help you. Thank You for your patience with my uncoherent sentences.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon Deacon
    I think it would be a good idea instead of everyone posting for instance.....real or fake winny, etc. You put down the name of the comapany its supposed to be so lets say for instance QV. then the chemical so now its QV winny and then maybe a question mark to show that you dont know if its real. So it would go like this "QV Winny?" that way its easier for us people who want to help you. When i see real or fake test i dont even look because i dont know if i know the brand or not. But if it said Hellfire test? I would know exactly what you are asking and know wether or not i am familiar with the company enough to help you. Thank You for your patience with my uncoherent sentences.
    That makes sense....make it alot easier to skim the threads...

Thread Information