Virge is offline New Member

Ttokkyo products

if anyone can please post some pics of ttokkyo dbol 10mg tabs or ttokkyo EQ and test ent. that would be greatly appreciated

Iowa is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Virge
    if anyone can please post some pics of ttokkyo dbol 10mg tabs or ttokkyo EQ and test ent. that would be greatly appreciated
    ttokkyo was shut down a while back so there isnt a whole lot of it floating around. If you have some tt gear then I would try to sell it off for something else because the quality is sub-par, its probably expired, or its fake.

i actually had some TT deca and test enth but sold it because everyone bashed it was being fake ............the guy i sold it to got pretty stacked and i have the chance to get more so i am going to since the other **** was real maybe its a risk but maybe not what do you guys think

Iowa is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Virge
    i actually had some TT deca and test enth but sold it because everyone bashed it was being fake ............the guy i sold it to got pretty stacked and i have the chance to get more so i am going to since the other **** was real maybe its a risk but maybe not what do you guys think
    Personally, I would stay away from it. QV would be a way better choice hands down. They're the best vet company IMO.

yea i wish i could my hands on some but i cant find a source so unless i find one by the new year i will take the risk

Thread Information