Thread: mexican d bol

mohawkman is offline Associate Member

mexican d bol

will be traveling to mexico soon can anyone recogmend a good d bol that would be available over the counter at the pharmacy? i wont be visiting a vet supply .pics would be appreciated.

MexicanPharmacist is offline New Member
    If you like you may contact me and I will tell you where to go, which pharmacia. Playa Del Carmen is best. Deca is not available for human consumption, only vet. Meta vit by QV is very popular and will cost you $70 USD per 100 bottled tabletas.

deucedude is offline New Member
    MEXICAN PHARMACIST. not true... i have seen human grade deca durabolin in ampules in the pharmacy across from the vet in TJ i go to. Also 2 weeks ago i bought the QV D-Bol that you are speaking of (little blue tabs). I paid $27 for 100 tabletas without negotiating. But mohawk...the best deal in D-Bol i have seen in Mexico are the Denkall white D-Bol capsules, they come in a blue bottle in quantities of 100 or 300. the best deal is the 300..you can get it for $129 (the cheapest i seen)...up to $160 (which seems to be the standard ,average price over there). thats like between 30-50 cents a capsule....they are 10mg each. I have friends who have used them..and they work great...thumbs up on the Denkall....but you gotta go to a vet for those...no D-Bol in pharmacies

Thread Information