Buy Steroids



Results 1 to 23 of 23
  1. #1
    TheBrent's Avatar
    TheBrent is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    California
    Posts
    193

    Question Winstrol and Anavar?

    supposedly the light pink is 25 mg of winstrol , looks too small to me (maybe 10 mg?) and there is a line down the middle on one side if you cant see it. the yellowish orange is supposed to be 5 mg anavar , both from mexico. just want to make sure what i got is legit. thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Winstrol and Aavar?-close-up-win-var01.jpg   Winstrol and Aavar?-close-up-win-var2-2-.jpg  
    Last edited by TheBrent; 12-15-2004 at 08:07 PM.

  2. #2
    Money Boss Hustla's Avatar
    Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    8,101
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBrent
    supposedly the light pink is 25 mg of winstrol, looks too small to me (maybe 10 mg?) and there is a line down the middle on one side if you cant see it. the yellowish orange is supposed to be 5 mg anavar, both from mexico. just want to make sure what i got is legit. thanks
    The orange ones almost look like C&K (Chinese) 5mg anavar . C&K's are light orange pentagon shaped tablets with a score on one side.

  3. #3
    TheBrent's Avatar
    TheBrent is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    California
    Posts
    193
    yeah, there's a line down one side on both types. any clue if the pink ones are winny?

  4. #4
    Money Boss Hustla's Avatar
    Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    8,101
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBrent
    yeah, there's a line down one side on both types. any clue if the pink ones are winny?
    No idea. Ask your source what brand they are. Give us the results k.

  5. #5
    TheBrent's Avatar
    TheBrent is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    California
    Posts
    193
    i will try, but he goes down to mexico and said with the winny pills he can only get them in packs of 1000 so he gets them counted out from like a bunch of them that they have at the shop, not actually in packages... i'll ask for a brand and see what i get out of him. thanks for the help bro

  6. #6
    Retabolil2's Avatar
    Retabolil2 is offline Respected Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Posts
    566
    Quote Originally Posted by Money Boss Hustla
    The orange ones almost look like C&K (Chinese) 5mg anavar . C&K's are light orange pentagon shaped tablets with a score on one side.
    I agree. orange pentagons looks like C&K var. Compare to the pics here:

    http://************.com/l_oxanabol_ck.htm

  7. #7
    TheBrent's Avatar
    TheBrent is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    California
    Posts
    193
    awesome info on the anavar , it looks just like it close up i just need to see what the deal is with the light pink. hopefully i'll have my d bol after X mas to post up. thanks guys!

  8. #8
    Cuttup's Avatar
    Cuttup is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Here and there
    Posts
    1,604
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBrent
    supposedly the light pink is 25 mg of winstrol, looks too small to me (maybe 10 mg?) and there is a line down the middle on one side if you cant see it. the yellowish orange is supposed to be 5 mg anavar, both from mexico. just want to make sure what i got is legit. thanks
    Im very insterested to see what the pinks turn out to be. I got the exact same ones quite some months ago from a lil local punk azz source and they were suppose to be Anavar .. Keep me posted please. Thanks

  9. #9
    TheBrent's Avatar
    TheBrent is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    California
    Posts
    193
    ya my dude's a local punk @ss too so we'll see if i can even get an actual brand name out of him. im not even sure they're 25mg they look more like 10 mg cuz they are about twice the size of the 5mg orange anavar pills i have.

  10. #10
    TheBrent's Avatar
    TheBrent is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    California
    Posts
    193
    i might not be able to get a brand name till a few days after x mas when my sourve heads back to mexico... so im clueless until then. any one have suggestions on what the pink ( supposedely winstrols) are?

  11. #11
    Money Boss Hustla's Avatar
    Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    8,101
    No idea!

  12. #12
    TheBrent's Avatar
    TheBrent is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    California
    Posts
    193
    he said that they were a brand that started with a "T" and he got them in mexico, thats where he always goes... also said that they came in a bag of 1000 and they open the bags and distribute them from that... the only brand i could think of is tornel but i dont think they have winny pills... and other T brands that could be possibilities?

  13. #13
    TheBrent's Avatar
    TheBrent is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    California
    Posts
    193
    bump (hate to do it to my own thread but i need some help lol)

  14. #14
    TheBrent's Avatar
    TheBrent is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    California
    Posts
    193
    did i get scammed on the pink "winstrol " ?

  15. #15
    Cuttup's Avatar
    Cuttup is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Here and there
    Posts
    1,604
    my local f@ck gets all his from mexico as well. we both got the same things, only mine was suppose to be Var!

  16. #16
    TheBrent's Avatar
    TheBrent is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    California
    Posts
    193
    where are you from bro?
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuttup
    my local f@ck gets all his from mexico as well. we both got the same things, only mine was suppose to be Var!

  17. #17
    TheBrent's Avatar
    TheBrent is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    California
    Posts
    193
    MBH! are those C &k anavars supposed to be really hard? when i put them in my mouth i could feel a little dissolving going on and i bit one right in half with out using a whole lot of effort.

  18. #18
    TheBrent's Avatar
    TheBrent is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    California
    Posts
    193
    well im considering just taking the "winstrol " and seeing what effects i recieve from them. i've talked to a friend and he believes they are legit winstrol (he went with the dealer down to mexico) so im going to go for it.

  19. #19
    mantroll is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    4

    Winstrol...

    undefined
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBrent
    well im considering just taking the "winstrol" and seeing what effects i recieve from them. i've talked to a friend and he believes they are legit winstrol (he went with the dealer down to mexico) so im going to go for it.
    REAL Winstrol is a small PINK pill that looks alot like the orange one in your pic. I had some direct from the vet in the still in the bottle. I was told that it no longer is being produced. I have also seen generic form from Turkey that is Green. Hope it helps.

  20. #20
    TheBrent's Avatar
    TheBrent is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    California
    Posts
    193
    yeah bro, there are many shapes, sizes, types, and brands of winstrol that are "REAL". but anyway thanks for your info.
    Quote Originally Posted by mantroll
    undefined
    REAL Winstrol is a small PINK pill that looks alot like the orange one in your pic. I had some direct from the vet in the still in the bottle. I was told that it no longer is being produced. I have also seen generic form from Turkey that is Green. Hope it helps.

  21. #21
    Money Boss Hustla's Avatar
    Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    8,101
    Quote Originally Posted by mantroll
    undefined
    REAL Winstrol is a small PINK pill that looks alot like the orange one in your pic. I had some direct from the vet in the still in the bottle. I was told that it no longer is being produced. I have also seen generic form from Turkey that is Green. Hope it helps.
    Real Winstrol is not octagon shaped.

  22. #22
    TheBrent's Avatar
    TheBrent is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    California
    Posts
    193

    Angry eX-source

    Quote Originally Posted by Money Boss Hustla
    Real Winstrol is not octagon shaped.
    Word


    Welp i've been taking the "winstrol " for about 1 week now and i've come to the conclusion that they are fake... I'm going to give it a little more time, then have a chat with my EX-source

  23. #23
    wesand24 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    8
    quality vets' anavar is light orange and round with a score on one side, with a hint of sweet taste

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •