TheBrent is offline Associate Member

Question Winstrol and Anavar?

supposedly the light pink is 25 mg of winstrol , looks too small to me (maybe 10 mg?) and there is a line down the middle on one side if you cant see it. the yellowish orange is supposed to be 5 mg anavar , both from mexico. just want to make sure what i got is legit. thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Winstrol and Aavar?-close-up-win-var01.jpg   Winstrol and Aavar?-close-up-win-var2-2-.jpg  
    Last edited by TheBrent; 12-15-2004 at 08:07 PM.

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBrent
    supposedly the light pink is 25 mg of winstrol, looks too small to me (maybe 10 mg?) and there is a line down the middle on one side if you cant see it. the yellowish orange is supposed to be 5 mg anavar, both from mexico. just want to make sure what i got is legit. thanks
    The orange ones almost look like C&K (Chinese) 5mg anavar . C&K's are light orange pentagon shaped tablets with a score on one side.

yeah, there's a line down one side on both types. any clue if the pink ones are winny?

yeah, there's a line down one side on both types. any clue if the pink ones are winny?
    No idea. Ask your source what brand they are. Give us the results k.

i will try, but he goes down to mexico and said with the winny pills he can only get them in packs of 1000 so he gets them counted out from like a bunch of them that they have at the shop, not actually in packages... i'll ask for a brand and see what i get out of him. thanks for the help bro

Retabolil2 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Money Boss Hustla
    The orange ones almost look like C&K (Chinese) 5mg anavar . C&K's are light orange pentagon shaped tablets with a score on one side.
    I agree. orange pentagons looks like C&K var. Compare to the pics here:

http://gearpictures.com/l_oxanabol_ck.htm

awesome info on the anavar , it looks just like it close up i just need to see what the deal is with the light pink. hopefully i'll have my d bol after X mas to post up. thanks guys!

Cuttup is offline Senior Member
    supposedly the light pink is 25 mg of winstrol, looks too small to me (maybe 10 mg?) and there is a line down the middle on one side if you cant see it. the yellowish orange is supposed to be 5 mg anavar, both from mexico. just want to make sure what i got is legit. thanks
    Im very insterested to see what the pinks turn out to be. I got the exact same ones quite some months ago from a lil local punk azz source and they were suppose to be Anavar .. Keep me posted please. Thanks

ya my dude's a local punk @ss too so we'll see if i can even get an actual brand name out of him. im not even sure they're 25mg they look more like 10 mg cuz they are about twice the size of the 5mg orange anavar pills i have.

i might not be able to get a brand name till a few days after x mas when my sourve heads back to mexico... so im clueless until then. any one have suggestions on what the pink ( supposedely winstrols) are?

No idea!

he said that they were a brand that started with a "T" and he got them in mexico, thats where he always goes... also said that they came in a bag of 1000 and they open the bags and distribute them from that... the only brand i could think of is tornel but i dont think they have winny pills... and other T brands that could be possibilities?

bump (hate to do it to my own thread but i need some help lol)

did i get scammed on the pink "winstrol " ?

Cuttup is offline Senior Member
    my local f@ck gets all his from mexico as well. we both got the same things, only mine was suppose to be Var!

where are you from bro?
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuttup
    my local f@ck gets all his from mexico as well. we both got the same things, only mine was suppose to be Var!

MBH! are those C &k anavars supposed to be really hard? when i put them in my mouth i could feel a little dissolving going on and i bit one right in half with out using a whole lot of effort.

well im considering just taking the "winstrol " and seeing what effects i recieve from them. i've talked to a friend and he believes they are legit winstrol (he went with the dealer down to mexico) so im going to go for it.

mantroll is offline New Member

Winstrol...

undefined
    well im considering just taking the "winstrol" and seeing what effects i recieve from them. i've talked to a friend and he believes they are legit winstrol (he went with the dealer down to mexico) so im going to go for it.
    REAL Winstrol is a small PINK pill that looks alot like the orange one in your pic. I had some direct from the vet in the still in the bottle. I was told that it no longer is being produced. I have also seen generic form from Turkey that is Green. Hope it helps.

yeah bro, there are many shapes, sizes, types, and brands of winstrol that are "REAL". but anyway thanks for your info.
    Quote Originally Posted by mantroll
    undefined
    REAL Winstrol is a small PINK pill that looks alot like the orange one in your pic. I had some direct from the vet in the still in the bottle. I was told that it no longer is being produced. I have also seen generic form from Turkey that is Green. Hope it helps.

Quote Originally Posted by mantroll
    undefined
    Real Winstrol is not octagon shaped.

Angry eX-source

Quote Originally Posted by Money Boss Hustla
    Real Winstrol is not octagon shaped.
    Word

Welp i've been taking the "winstrol " for about 1 week now and i've come to the conclusion that they are fake... I'm going to give it a little more time, then have a chat with my EX-source

wesand24 is offline New Member
    quality vets' anavar is light orange and round with a score on one side, with a hint of sweet taste

Thread Information