intensity911 is offline New Member

nile suatanon real or fake heilp pleased !!!

here the pic of the amp. sustanon nile batch 83306 exp.7/06 the amp are shape as omnadren . there nile from holland.any advice pleased

mitch428cj is offline Member
    the only difference i see in yours and mine is that the ones i have had a green ring around the neck of the vile

Barbell is offline New Member
    Fakes. The real ones all have batch numbers that start with the number 9.

Quote Originally Posted by mitch428cj
    the only difference i see in yours and mine is that the ones i have had a green ring around the neck of the vile
    wha is the batch number of yours.i know for sure that nil sustanon come either whit green ,white or whitout ring around the neck.also your are the same shape as mine??.

fake

Like Barbell said real Nile starts its batchnumber with a "9".
    Thanks for the good pics.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails nile suatanon real or fake heilp pleased !!!-nile-fakereal.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by dutchbodybuilder
    Like Barbell said real Nile starts its batchnumber with a "9".
    Thanks for the good pics.
    are you sure they are fake because the guy that sell me the amps assure me there real.he said he had the original box and instruction . he said that nile are from holland.me too i never saw a batch number that start whit an 8 especialy whit an exp. date of 2006.i need your advice because i order 3 simple and i want to know is real before order 40 more.thanks man

jasonvershaw is offline New Member
    Thay are definately fakes. Organon niles are made in egypt.!! Hence the name name Nile (river nile egypt) and batches do start with a 9.

years

I'm 100% sure. At first the 9 after that the year of production as shown in this pic.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails nile suatanon real or fake heilp pleased !!!-nileyearsbos.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by dutchbodybuilder
    I'm 100% sure. At first the 9 after that the year of production as shown in this pic.
    thanks dutch, i will not order more of this ****er and put is e-mail on scammer list

phwSSJ is offline Banned
    Ya dude he is takeing you for a ride, Nile Co is made in Egypt. I know cuz I have been there. They sell Deca in the pharmacies dirt cheap!!!!
    I know the deca sometimes has a ring around it and sometimes doesnt. Dont know about sust. I am pretty sure it begins w 9.

Ya post that assholes name everywhere.

I would like to put all the scammers in one room, lock the door behind me and have my way with em!!!!!!!!

There always has to be people out there that have to ruin a good thing.

Anyways Happy Holidays Everyone!!!

Yeah Mich428cj......the Sust I Had Had The Rings Around The Neck And Were Def. Legit ......post That Scammers Name Up

David69

I've got a p.m. from Davis69 about a Nile that starts with a number 5. Wich is fake off course. I tried to send a p.m. but its impossible to do so, you'd better mail me then [email protected]
    [email protected] or [email protected] (safe mail)

Thread Information