Thread: Deca 300

DaMaN_18_ is offline Banned

Deca 300

I have one vial of 10ml Deca 300. I cannot afford any test or other things. I need to start a cycle. I am thinkin about taking 300cc of deca once every four days. Will this meet my needs. I am 18 and weight 160. I have taken Dbol in the past by itself and it worked fine. Like i said my supplier is gone and all i have is the Deca 300. I have a lot of protein and a good diet. Please help me out.

mitch428cj is offline Member
    Dont do it , you will regret it if you dont take it with a higher dose of testosterone , and if your 18 and 160 you dont need gear anyway unless your 4 feet tall , get your diet in check

D-END is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mitch428cj
    Dont do it , you will regret it if you dont take it with a higher dose of testosterone , and if your 18 and 160 you dont need gear anyway unless your 4 feet tall , get your diet in check
    I agree

ditto

Hitman is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DaMaN_18_
    I have one vial of 10ml Deca 300. I cannot afford any test or other things. I need to start a cycle. I am thinkin about taking 300cc of deca once every four days. Will this meet my needs. I am 18 and weight 160. I have taken Dbol in the past by itself and it worked fine. Like i said my supplier is gone and all i have is the Deca 300. I have a lot of protein and a good diet. Please help me out.
    This wont meet your "needs" AT ALL and you say you dont have the funds for anything else? well what if you start developing "bitch tits" how are you going to counter that. Look i dont want to rip ya a new one but stop and think, i think a better cycle for you would be more protein, solid food and hard core attitude in the gym. Wait till your older to cycle that way you'll have the funds to back you up.

YOU DEFINITLY DONT NEED GEAR AT THIS TIME.......

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    And let us not forget the infamous deca dick that might come your way from a cycle of just that.

AT 18 I WAS SCREWIN NOT JUICIN

BIG-T is offline New Member
    Good call BIGPOPPA!

workdude is offline Senior Member
    I agree also...

mohawkman is offline Associate Member
    i once did a deca only cycle and eaven with proper post cycle thearopy my d**k would not work for about 6 months i did get some good gains but lost most of it.wait a few years do your research and dont do any cycle without testosterone . test is best
    peace Mohawk

Thread Information