SonGoku is offline Associate Member

fake BD products??

Let me just start by saying that I read this of a national forum (danish, so no point in linking to it ) and I have absolutely no idea if it's true or not. But here are some pictures of the supposed fake amps.

I was under the impression that there weren't many fake BD products around. Well I guess all the more reason to make the fakes. These fakes are supposed to be from Russia. Anyone know about this??
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails fake BD products??-trenabol_01.jpg   fake BD products??-trenaboldepot.jpg   fake BD products??-trenaboldepot_02.jpg   fake BD products??-trinabol-150.jpg   fake BD products??-trinabol-150_01.jpg  

Last edited by SonGoku; 12-28-2004 at 08:16 AM.

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by SonGoku
    Let me just start by saying that I read this of a national forum (danish, so no point in linking to it ) and I have absolutely no idea if it's true or not. But here are some pictures of the supposed fake amps.

I was under the impression that there weren't many fake BD products around. Well I guess all the more reason to make the fakes. These fakes are supposed to be from Russia. Anyone know about this??
    I can confirm this is correct, spoke to britishdragon myself just now, as i promised songoku i would, new security measures are gonna be put in place soon. They are made in Russia.

peace

SonGoku is offline Associate Member
    Great Jason, give us an update when you hear something, will you??

wildbill5252 is offline Associate Member
    is just the Tren being faked or all of the products in Russia

odrorir is offline Associate Member
    All Eastern and western block products are being fahed, announcement to follow.

Quote Originally Posted by wildbill5252
    is just the Tren being faked or all of the products in Russia

This is a copy of an official message from British Dragon. Please copy and paste on all message boards etc.

As you might be aware someone called Vladimir Vadim is behind the fake british dragon web site http://www.britishdragon.ru which is in no way affiliated with our company or web site http://www.britishdragon.com and has been swamping the CIS countries and east european market with fake British Dragon products for the last 6 months. Our Western based distributors have frustratedly reported that often British Dragon injectables sell for prices similar or inferior to the prices we offer to our own distributors as they do not contain the real ingredient and are not made by our company.

People should also know that Primobol, Trenabol Depot and Trinabol 150 are NOT yet exported to CIS countries and East Europe (the same way that Durabol 200 has not yet been exported to Western and Australasia countries).

Therefore it is very likely that dealers in those countries selling Primobol and Trenabol depot are in fact selling fakes. Latest reports mention testosterone propionate and omnadren being used instead of the actual ingredient.

We ask people worldwide to be extremely cautious and not to be attracted by cheaper prices. In order to prevent further attempts by thieves to try and damage our company's name, we have recently introduced BLUE labels instead of RED. Blue labels indicate products that have been exported to CIS countries and East Europe. Blue-labelled British Dragon Pharmaceutical products are the same as the red-labelled products.

The Russian language section of our website http://www.britishdragon.com/ru will be updated as soon as possible to show the new blue labels.

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    that message is way out of date, please be more carefull what you copy and paste, it was posted in late oct early novemeber of this year, primo and tren are actually available in those countries already and i have durabol200 here

peace

I only started seeing it late last month, but it still pertains to this post.

Quote Originally Posted by The Original Jason
    that message is way out of date, please be more carefull what you copy and paste, it was posted in late oct early novemeber of this year, primo and tren are actually available in those countries already and i have durabol200 here

peace

Thread Information