Thread: pics of deca?

IVOR67 is offline New Member

pics of deca?

are these deca ? THE TOPS ARE BLUE NOT GREEN?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by IVOR67; 04-12-2002 at 11:53 AM.

Nico is offline Associate Member
    It is suppose to be Organon Deca . 2cc 200mgs/cc,Now I dont know if it is real. If you go to steroids101.com you will see them under counterfeits.
    I have seen these all over here in NY and many people are takin them and saying they are real.
    I personally had a bunch of them but they had green caps on them. i got rid of them cause I wasnt sure if they were legit or not, I dont want to stick myself unless Im 100% sure my gear is legit.
    Any Body have any opinions on this deca?!!?!??!?!

thespiritofaman is offline Junior Member
    YO, Nico!...Don't even play brother. I have the same ones with the Green Tops!!! I was going to post a picture soon. BUt mines are a little different.
    Underneath the (For IM use ONly), on mines they say Rx only and the lot and exp numbers are bolded. and of course I have the green tops. Let me talk to my supplier again and get more info for you. I will tell you the truth, I am very skeptical now myself, since I am from NYC, however since I have been using them, I have no joint pain and recovery is superior to a bull. Alright bro, I'll holla back soon.

Nico is offline Associate Member
    Ok cool bro. I know a couple of people who are using it and lovin it. Keep me posted. Plus whats the date on yours? Mine was 4/02.
    The ones I had had rounded corners and you could easily peel off the label. On the label it said they came from Jersey.

Nico mine from NJ also and expired 4/02. Im getting a new shipment with a different expiration. Keep you posted.

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Would love to know where you guys are finding deca at 200mg/ml... All my gear is 100mg/ml and that makes for alot more cc's of oil to inject weekly... Is it Organon? If so I'm a little jealous...

buff

Originally posted by buff87
    Would love to know where you guys are finding deca at 200mg/ml... All my gear is 100mg/ml and that makes for alot more cc's of oil to inject weekly... Is it Organon? If so I'm a little jealous...

They are 200mg/2ml vials and are from organon. I will post a pic of what I have. I have 20 vials here at home. They are green tops though, As to the legitamacy of them. Don't know. I hear they are very rear to find, the rearest to find in U.S.A.

But you are right on the money. It makes it a lot easier, and much mor for the buck, I got them for free from my boy, but he charges 15 dollars only a pop. He works at a pharmacy and got them there.

But still am skeptical.

js3l is offline New Member
    anyone have advice for spotting fake yellow top decas?

Thread Information