mick-g is offline Associate Member

Schering Primoteston manuf in Egypt

Does anyone have any pictures with lots on these? thanks!

changed

There are many types the old simple one the changed version with the white ring on the neck, the paperlabeld one (very rare) and after that when they couldn't agree about a price raise, Schering didn't prelong the licence and the name changed to Cidoteston (CID). The first one was a paperlabeld Cidoteston after that the silkscreen one I'll picture the last two.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Schering Primoteston manuf in Egypt-cidoteston4.jpg  

mick-g is offline Associate Member
    This is the one im looking at.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Schering Primoteston manuf in Egypt-primoteston_depot_1vial_250mg.jpg  

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator

Had these a while ago

Primoteston_Depot
    250mg/ml_I.M.
    L.N. :1202106
    Exp.D. 12/07
    CID Co.

yep

Those are the ones with the white ring, after those, these paperlabeld ones where sold for a very short time, after that the name changed to Cidoteston, because Primoteston is a name that is patented Schering Germany. And Schering wanted more money for the patent, but in Egypt the prices are central regulated by the gouvernment. Organon got what it wanted thats why the price from Nile sustanon raised from 190 pt to 400 pt.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Schering Primoteston manuf in Egypt-primoteston.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by dutchbodybuilder
    Those are the ones with the white ring, after those, these paperlabeld ones where sold for a very short time, after that the name changed to Cidoteston, because Primoteston is a name that is patented Schering Germany. And Schering wanted more money for the patent, but in Egypt the prices are central regulated by the gouvernment. Organon got what it wanted thats why the price from Nile sustanon raised from 190 pt to 400 pt.

hey bro you are right about the price i live in egypt but the real price of sustanon in egypt was 90 pt for the 1amp that was 2yrs ago but now you can find it from 190 pt not to 400pt but 500pt my source sold me some sustanon for250 pt for the amp i know him from a long time so he take care of me when it comes to the price

byggern is offline New Member
    Deleted
    Last edited by byggern; 03-18-2005 at 03:11 PM.

Thread Information