Question qv test 250...real?

alright boys and girls does this test enan look legit????
    Last edited by BIGPAPAPUMP77; 03-08-2007 at 12:35 PM.

GetPumped is offline Senior Member
    Well from the pictures, it definitely looks legit. If I had the bottle in my hand I could tell you no doubt. The rounded corners, centered label, and hologram are all signs that it looks real.

nice appreciate it.....didnt know how the qv brand was for quality? anybody use this brand before and get good gains..

Yes my very first cycle I used all QV and got GREAT gains. I did a ten week cycle of test enan at 250mg/wk and deca at 300mg/wk. I gained about 20 pounds and kept about have. You should be happy with the results.

maxex is offline Member
    Peel the hologram back if there are dots then its most likely legit but you can never be 100% these days.

Get pumped, thats an awsome avatar

maxex is offline Member
    I had great gains off thier deca , not too many sides either

i just got a bottle of the qv deca 300...i heard it was good will post pics tonight....thanks for the replies

Quote Originally Posted by maxex
    Get pumped, thats an awsome avatar
    Ha thanks maxex, I laughed at it for about ten mintues straight when I first saw the picture

BootyJuice24 is offline Associate Member
    Hey man I just finished a bottle with the same batch number....Crappy gains for test. I read a lot of fakes goin around,,,,apparently there is a feud trying to figure out if the sagarpa or S.A.G.A.R.P.A. is correct. I know the batch number is on the site....I also heard QV uses stamps not computer printers for dating....so check for the dot matrix type of print. Can usually smear a stamp a tad...but not too much. Like I said, based on the gains I failed to get,,,,I think I got fake stuff and it looked just like that. When you go to their website, they also put the hologram in a different position on their box,,,not on the area by the date and batch for the Test....maybe for others but for the test E it is not there. On their website all the pics show S.A.G.A.R.P.A. not sagarpa as well. I heard about the hologram fraud too. The website also has a pic of that so if yours dont match it then there you go. Just sucks to be me right now man.....Unless they changed their design then I would wait on those....definitely dont toss em til you can be sure though. Like I said,, I have the same almost identical packaging and it is different from the website just like yours are. PM me if you want to discuss. Id love to hear how your cycle goes if/when you use them.

Is there a line through the zero on the expire date? I think I see SAGARPA in capitals on yours too....That is prolly the real deal then...other than the hologram being by the date not on the side of the box it is on the web page id say good to go.......reply about the SAGARPA vs sagarpa for sure...since its the same batch number as mine we can figure out...

ALSO Big Papa....Look at your gear. The two bottles have different labels man. Notice the one on the right has writing above the hologram, bold type at the bottom of the left corner label. The left one with the batch number same as mine looks just like mine too. I would almost bet money that the box on the right has the hologram in a different location than the one on the left too. I would also suspect one is printed date one is stamped. The vials have different labels for sure. Check them out.

and if you want to see where the hologram SHOULD be on the box.....go to their website. It is supposed to be on the side opposite the dog picture,,,,not where the date and batch number are for the Test. www.qualityvet.com.mx then you can see for yourself. the hologram is pictured on their site nice and big too so you can verify.

shorty33 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BIGPAPAPUMP77
    nice appreciate it.....didnt know how the qv brand was for quality? anybody use this brand before and get good gains..
    I've mainly used 90% of the time great gear.

i peeled back the holligram labels not sure what i was looking for but when i attempted to peel the holligram back there was a sticker that was left there that was diamond pattern?

it also says vet vet vet on the holligram...im thinking im ok and there real

On the bottle on the left...take the box it came in and look at the hologram. Go to the quality vet website...and you will see that even though it says vet vet vet it doesnt match. there is a diamond between the vet,,,it is too close to both the two vet it seperats...and the pattern is off. like i said will be neat to see if you get any results from that bottle...so if you try to find a way to single it out in your cycle...I dont really know your cycle so i cant see. But will be hard to tell if its fake if you stack it with other real stuff. I just have a hard time believing they would vary the bottles that much....We are talking about a process here..Unless they completely switched labels all of a sudden and started printing the dates on rather than stamping....then its an imposter that simple. Doesnt make sense though why their web page doesnt mention that when they show concern for fakes....I would think that if they switched things up that seriously they would make not of it there.

Heck it even looks like the shape and rounding at the top of the vials is different...in fact its obviously different. I just cant believe they would switch that many things and not mention it.

Thread Information