Thread: Fake winny??

yellownoscobra is offline New Member

Fake winny??

my buddys bought this stuff from the same kid on the same day and this is what they got from him....different brands and companys....one says made in NY and other made in IL. the one with the name DPHARM says it is 125mg/ml and is milky colored. the other is named PharmaGene and says 50mg/ml and you cant see to good but looks like water and a ball of clay like stuff floating in the center.....he tried to warm it up and nothing happen. on the back of that bottle says it is (cotton seed oil base) when i thought all winny is water based and if you looked at it up close it is like drinking water in there. funny thing is both labels the ink on them looks like it was printed off a color house hold printer not to legit to me.......i think they got ****ed but what do u think?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Fake winny??-100_0046-2-.jpg   Fake winny??-100_0046-3-.jpg   Fake winny??-100_0049-2-.jpg   Fake winny??-100_0048-2-.jpg  

If You Let Them Sit Does The Two Liquids Sepaerate....nothing Ive Seen Before.....my Stanzanolic Winny Seperates

no they have been both sitting for a few days and one stays milky and the other one stays a ball of clay with water around it, even if u shack them up nothing happens. also they dont make a 125mg winny do they? i only seen 50mg and i looked all over online and cant find eather one.

WELL FROM MY EXPERIENCE WITH WINNY....THEY ARE WATER BASED SO THEY SHOULD SEPERATE....YOU SHOULD ASK MONEY BOSS HUSTLA......HE KNOW HIS SH*t....IVE NEVER SEEN THOSE BEFORE.....

Your Not Talking Pills Right Cause Your Talking Milligrams......you Mean Ml..liquid Right

yea no pills sorry about that...and im nto talking it my buddys bought it and i just want to find out whats up with it never seen it before

Godspeed is offline Associate Member
    I've seen some milky winny from Valopharm before. I think I did it orally.

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Godspeed
    I've seen some milky winny from Valopharm before. I think I did it orally.
    The guy has DPharm and PharmaGene.

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by yellownoscobra
    my buddys bought this stuff from the same kid on the same day and this is what they got from him....different brands and companys....one says made in NY and other made in IL. the one with the name DPHARM says it is 125mg/ml and is milky colored. the other is named PharmaGene and says 50mg/ml and you cant see to good but looks like water and a ball of clay like stuff floating in the center.....he tried to warm it up and nothing happen. on the back of that bottle says it is (cotton seed oil base) when i thought all winny is water based and if you looked at it up close it is like drinking water in there. funny thing is both labels the ink on them looks like it was printed off a color house hold printer not to legit to me.......i think they got ****ed but what do u think?
    Welcome to using UG gear. You never know what you could be using. Does the DPharm bottle settle? If you shake it up and let it sit overnight the liquid and powder should seperate.

The PharmaGene one sounds like it crashed. Try and give it back to your source. Winny can be suspended in oil but most people do it in water. Either way it fine...but see if it can become liquid again. Try shaking it and running it under warm water. Sounds like you have tried this already though. So like I said...I would just give it back or throw it out.

Godspeed is offline Associate Member
    Oh I'm aware of that. Just thought I'd mention that I've seen milky winny before...if that was any part of his concern - rather than manufacturer and sketchy label alone.

Newb here. Sorry.

*edit - shaking it first was a must.

Thread Information