yangut is offline New Member

is this real CYTOMEL

hi guys im very upset. i ordered t3 cytomel from www.gay.com ive ordered cytomel t3 from them and ive been using it for a week now. the thing is i havent been sticking to a diet and cardio all week since ive started taking it but i still shooda have lost a little fat with cytomel t3. i dont even feel sweat or headaches nothing. here are the pics
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails is this real CYTOMEL-zcytomel.jpg  

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    Whoa whoa, easy homeboy. I don't mean to flame, but I gotta say this....you're not the sharpest tool in the shed eh?

"The thing is I (you) haven't been sticking to diet or cardio all week", can I ask what you expected? Honestly, you answered all of your own questions. How much fat did you think you'd lose in ONE week. If you researched T3 before, you'd realize that there's no thermogenic side effects such as what you listed. I sincerely hope that you tapered your dosage up and understand tapering it off and how it's working in your body. If not, you're setting yourself up for one ugly bounceback.

But about Cytomel ...

Cytomel T3 comes in a bottle, not strips from what I remember. BTW, didn't Cytomel stop making T3 awhile back? I thought they got into development of T4?

Regardless, man, you seriously need to taper down and get your act in check before jumping the gun and using one of the harder drugs, hell, drugs in general.

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    One thing I forgot to mention, any sort of Drug related to bodybuilding is supposed to AID in your training and diet...not do the work for you. Keep that in mind next time you make an order from anywhere or anyone.

Thread Information