yellownoscobra is offline New Member

Organon-Pakistan SUS 250???????

this is my first cycle i am on sus250 by organon and about 6 shots in and i have 6 more i bought 12 all together...i was told this is human grade and is really good but what do i know im only a first timer, not feeling much yet or see much anyone know anything about it....real/fake? or if it works good....thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Organon-Pakistan SUS 250???????-100_0033-2-.jpg  

Looks good to me bro, best sus by far in my opinion, how much you takin, you stackin, Diet?

yikes!! is offline Associate Member
    using karachis now, good stuff....love the one's from portugal though

i got 12 amps, i have 5 left and not seeing much i am dieting a little im not going to lie but not stacking, anyone know anything to help or what to do.

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    How many are you doing per week?

(2) mon and weds ....im am still waiting for something to happen lol any idea?

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by yellownoscobra
    (2) mon and weds ....im am still waiting for something to happen lol any idea?
    So you've only been on it for 3 weeks? Sust won't get happening until week 5 IMO.

Keep training hard, eat good, and getting rest.

Hmmm...12 amps? A 6 week cycle? Better extend it.

Just another comment...might want to do a single ester next time. Easier to keep the blood levels stable with a single ester (ie cyp or enan)

thanks, what do u mean by a single? and i will not see anything till the end and i should get more? so looking the same is normal u are saying? and also what do u think about test 300 after my sus or do u have any opinions on anything to keep it going?

AVAGO is offline Member
    originaly posted by yellownoscobra
    thanks, what do u mean by a single?
    sustanon is composed of 4 esters of testoserone that are released at various times and this causes blood levels to fluctuate causing sides ,e.g(mad spots on me at the mo). As oposed to test cyp/enan, which both have 1 testosterone in them.
    Secondly i think you really should have reaserched more, this shows in your lack of understanding on the esters of test, and also on the length/amount of gear you suggest running, alot of ppl will go ahead anyways but you really should educate more befor juicein. Do you have pct too ???? plz dont think im flaming you but things can get out of hand if not planned before a course and rather me sayin this now, than your doc sayin your john thomas aint gonna work again after...

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    Quote Originally Posted by AVAGO
    sustanon is composed of 4 esters of testoserone that are released at various times and this causes blood levels to fluctuate causing sides ,e.g(mad spots on me at the mo). As oposed to test cyp/enan, which both have 1 testosterone in them.
    Secondly i think you really should have reaserched more, this shows in your lack of understanding on the esters of test, and also on the length/amount of gear you suggest running, alot of ppl will go ahead anyways but you really should educate more befor juicein. Do you have pct too ???? plz dont think im flaming you but things can get out of hand if not planned before a course and rather me sayin this now, than your doc sayin your john thomas aint gonna work again after...
    eod shots will keep levels fairly stable and ed shots will keep levels stable.it just comes down to preference and if your willing to do frequent shots

that sus is ace man, if its your first cycle do each shot with 2 days in between, so say mon,thur,sun,wed,sat and so on, keep your calories high you should be eatin big bro. Good luck

mon an wed is no good you got 4 days in between shots

thanks man i wish i posted before i was half through it all, ha . but does that go for everything everytime?

v-force700 is offline Associate Member
    Bro
    @ 5 weeks it will be just getting kicked in good. And you will only have enough for 6 weeks. I would never run sus for less the 10 weeks and 12 would be better. And you should put another one in between Wed.- Mon. And don't forget PCT!!!!
    <<<V>>>

Hail To The Sust....had Good Gains On It Just Had To Shoot Eod...... Doing Test Enan. It Will Be Easier To Keep Blood Levels In Check...

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Money Boss Hustla
    So you've only been on it for 3 weeks? Sust won't get happening until week 5 IMO.

Keep training hard, eat good, and getting rest.

Hmmm...12 amps? A 6 week cycle? Better extend it.

Just another comment...might want to do a single ester next time. Easier to keep the blood levels stable with a single ester (ie cyp or enan)
    Agree 100% here. I have done several sustanon cycles. I wouldn't do anything less than an 8 week cycle. I usually go 10 weeks on sustanon, (course i don't do sustanon anymore) for the same reason Boss states here. Harder to keep blood levels stable.
    I am not suprised you are not seeing results. My sustanon didn't start even beginning to kick in until about week 4.

Gosh this is about the third post I have read this morning and it's making me want to put up a thread about educating yourselves before starting cycles.

GOE1988 is offline New Member
    yeh these are real, i hav had them before off a reliable source.
    gd luck wiv em

turbolag87 is offline Associate Member
    MY sus dint fully kick in till week 6 1/2 , then it was uphill from there heck i still have 2 1/2 weeks left along with my deca and ive gained a good 29lbs from the two. Mind you im a tad bloated right now from the deca i think? even taking letro at 1.25mg EOD, Im still bloated as hell, specially in my lower stomach area

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sicilian30
    Gosh this is about the third post I have read this morning and it's making me want to put up a thread about educating yourselves before starting cycles.
    Won't do any good. Too many people are willing to jump into this game long before they learn what they should.

Thread Information