spennin_gs is offline New Member

is this fake tren 250

whats up,

my friend got this trenbolone 250 but it dident come like you guys have it in the ligit list it came in.something like you get your eye glass fixer kit in at your local shoprite and it had tape over it and it said tren 250.do you think its safe to take.

it came in something like you get your eye glass fixer kits in. but a little bit smaller. and it has white tape over the top of the red cap holding it shut and it says tren to 250 on it.

did any one else ever here of this please let me know befor he takes it or shoulf he not take it.

thanks on all your input.

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Tren 250!? D*mn strong.

Please post a pic.

Tren Enanthate I'm guessing. Still a pic is the only way to determine this as I am completely lost from the description.

ok,

im gunna get him to bring it over so i can get a pic of it tomorrow so please check back tomorrow..

thanks for your your help guys

snowed out here so i coulded get out to get it.could some 1 who has the real deal post a pic of what it is supposed to look like.the trenbolone 250 al the real ones and ill let yo know if it looks like them.

thanks for all your help.and if none of them are them ill post a pic of the one he has when he can get out or i can get out to get a pic to post

hello,

is this the only real pic of the real gear of trenbolone 250 http://forums.steroid.com/attachment...chmentid=33717

becouse his looks nothing like that if it is is.

Godspeed is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Money Boss Hustla
    Tren 250!? D*mn strong.
    Hell ya.

What's the difference between Enthanate and Acetate? I understand less frequent injections are necessary, but anything else?

If this is too much of a jack, never mind me!

any 1 else know if this is the only legit trenbolone 250 or is there otheres if so plese post more
    http://forums.steroid.com/attachment...chmentid=33717
    im still waiting for my friend to get a pic of the one he has so i can post it for every one this is the one i found on this site but his doesnt even come in this kinda bottle..thnaks ill try to get his up soon.

Thread Information