skribbble is offline Member

Help with aderal

Im not having any problems eating while on aderal but lately it hasnt been able to keep my concentration and i havent been able to do anything productive in terms of the classroom. Before december i was on 30mg of aderal for about 3 months (dr. script of course), but during xmas break i didnt take it at all and got a new scrtip for 40 mg of aderal. I took it the first 3 days and it really seemed to have a reverse effect on me and made me lethargic as hell. I then lowered it to 20 mg but that still made me not concentrate or anything. Now im taking 20mg at 8and then 20mg around 3pm before i lift. My lifts and stuff are great but im having a huge problem studying and paying attention in class. Anyone offer me some help?

Tose22 is offline Associate Member
    you shouldnt take it everyday, as your body will stop giving you the high eurphoria feeling, which in reality is what it is supposed to do. People that cant sit still, tap their pencils alot and try to complete 10 projects at one time, are calmed down by the use of adderall.

-Tose

Hyperlite is offline Associate Member
    I was prescribed adderall, but stopped taken it for several reasons, mainly because i dont know enought about it.

From reading, it seems to act soley on dopamine and norepinepherine systems. As far as dopamine goes, its seems to block the re-uptake of dopamine, causing a higher dopamine concentration in the synaptic cleft. I would not think any tolerence would build in this system, so maybe the tolerence is coming from norepenepherine stimulation.....so.....I wonder if ketotifen would help with bring it back to its old strength?

or maybe cycling would work well, something like 6 weeks on, 2 weeks off...?

btw, do you have to pay for the doctor visit to go get the script or will they write if for you by just going in? Office co-pay + RX co-pay = way to much $$$ for me and I will just stick to ephedrine which seems to be almost the same **** thing as methamphetamine( i believe the only difference is a hydroxide group on the #7 Carbon, instead of just a hydrogen)..

please chim in, i'm interested in learing more about adderall?

skribbble is offline Member
    i had to get doctor visits to get diagnosed with adhd. now i have 1 visit every few months and it cost me ilke 10$ . With the co pay i pay $10 bucks for a month of adderall

Thread Information