delta0311 is offline New Member

QV Test E.-The Sagarpa issue

Ok there is a huge deal going on with the proper lettering of Sagarpa. Well check out the picture I posted, this is a real bottle of Test E. and it has S.A.G.A.R. written on it NOT S.A.G.A.R.P.A or Sagarpa. So now what the hell is really going on with QV?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails QV Test E.-The Sagarpa issue-quality-vet-enantat-250.jpg  

Jdawg50 is offline Anabolic Member
    QV sucks bro sorry, I wouldnt pay 10$ for a bottle of QV test

SAGARPA
    is an acronym for mexico's secretary of agriculture.

SUBSECRETARÍA DE DESAROLLO RURAL-SAGARPA
    Dirección de Productos No Tradicionales,
    Municipio Libre No. 377 Piso 3-B, Colonia Sta. Cruz Atoyac,
    Delegación Benito Juárez, C.P. 03310, México, D.F.
    Tel. 01 (55) 91831000 ext. 33489 y 33510.
    [email protected], [email protected]

BootyJuice24 is offline Associate Member
    maybe the capital P and A were broke on the keyboard?????

No I have posted tons about this as I had a bottle with sagarpa..It was a fake....batch number matched too. If the hologram is identical pattern wise to the one on the site and batch/expir numbers are printed u should be ok. also look at the location of the hologram on the box...yours is in the right spot. check the qv site and pay attention to the detail in their pics.....Let us know how it turns out working for you too. Could be fake who knows...

I hear what you are saying about QV man....somethin going on...I am personally done with QV...too inconsistent with everything...i am not taking that risk when I shoot things in my body lol...I would rather just convert it or try to find sources outside mexico.....I dont see why a company would change presentation like that and not let people know....its not cool

Ok found out some more info for you guys.
    If your box/bottle says S.A.G.A.R it IS real but the date and batch MUST be printed NOT stamped

S.A.G.A.R.P.A and Sagarpa are also real IF the batch/date are stamped on NOT printed.

It appears that QV makes slight alterations to its printing everyonce in a while to throw of scammers.

edit: sorry it is actually the other way around
    Sagrpa and S.A.G.A.R.P.A should be printed via dot-matrix not stamped
    Last edited by delta0311; 02-06-2005 at 09:39 PM.

does this look stamped or printed?
    Last edited by BIGPAPAPUMP77; 03-08-2007 at 12:35 PM.

should they smudge a little

the box looks stamped

your gear looks legit

that sounds right..my box has sagarpa and it is printed and I was positive it was fake...thanks delta.......and bigpapa you can tell if its printed or stamped really easy man.....on a printed date etc...the numbers will not be smooth lines...will look just like dots being connected......hints the dot matrix printer. ON a stamped box the numbers will be smooth...maybe not all as consistently dark as the next....and they may smudge slightly.

vp3
    vp3 is offline New Member

Sagarpa

I just registered specifically to add some input on this thread. Four weeks ago I received from my source, 4- 10ml bottles of QV Teston 200, 3-10ml bottles of QV bold 200 and one bottle of QV Oxivet. Two of the bottles of cyp had lot #'s of QVT 012 and expire in March of 07. When I checked QV's web site, that lot # wasn't there, so I emailed them. They emailed me back and said that the lot # was valid just not posted yet. It took a week for them to actually post this batch on the site. These two bottles both had Sagarpa printed on them just like that, Sagarpa on the left under where it says teston. If these were counterfit, the people making them would have had to guess that the next batch would expire in march of 07. I also noticed that on the bottle of Oxivet, it is written the same way. Sagarpa. My bottles of EQ and the other two bottles of cyp have S.A.G.A.R.P.A. on the labels over the hologram. Both bottles left behind the same diamond pattern when the hologram was peeled off. Also, If you look at QV's web site, and zoom in on the picture, you can kind of make out that the label on the Oxivet is also spelled Sagarpa. Sorry for the long first post.

cool man....dont apologize for informing the forum bro...lol good post man thanks for letting us know...there has been tons of worry over this. Me especially. Thanks again dood for emailing them and such.....Don't be afraid to chime in it's how we all get bigger and learn more.....peace

Quote Originally Posted by vp3
    I just registered specifically to add some input on this thread. Four weeks ago I received from my source, 4- 10ml bottles of QV Teston 200, 3-10ml bottles of QV bold 200 and one bottle of QV Oxivet. Two of the bottles of cyp had lot #'s of QVT 012 and expire in March of 07. When I checked QV's web site, that lot # wasn't there, so I emailed them. They emailed me back and said that the lot # was valid just not posted yet. It took a week for them to actually post this batch on the site. These two bottles both had Sagarpa printed on them just like that, Sagarpa on the left under where it says teston. If these were counterfit, the people making them would have had to guess that the next batch would expire in march of 07. I also noticed that on the bottle of Oxivet, it is written the same way. Sagarpa. My bottles of EQ and the other two bottles of cyp have S.A.G.A.R.P.A. on the labels over the hologram. Both bottles left behind the same diamond pattern when the hologram was peeled off. Also, If you look at QV's web site, and zoom in on the picture, you can kind of make out that the label on the Oxivet is also spelled Sagarpa. Sorry for the long first post.

Thanks a bunch for your input bro. Well I guess this solves the Sagarpa issue. Bootyjuice24 you're also right about the different batch/date printing/stamping methods.

Back to juicing like Tropicana!!!

Tyson2481 is offline Associate Member
    what is QV's website i have a couple of bottles and need to check the batch # did a google search and came up with nothing?? Also anyone know how to check batch numbers for ICN Test/E (Galinka)????

Cuttup is offline Senior Member
    looks just like my bottle!

Thread Information