BIG_RED is offline New Member

XXXXX Labs, anyone heard of them?

Deca 200 from XXXXX Labs.

DarkKnightAZ is offline Junior Member
    Ive heard mix things about them.

I curent have there Deca300 .. Been told its good stuff.. Just started on it today..

But.. Also heard .. fake lab reports getting around too..

A few bros have gotten there stuff tested .. not sure what the end result was..

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    No lab names, guys.

Hot-Rox is offline Senior Member
    LB - glad to see this enforced.

Quote Originally Posted by LORDBLiTZ
    No lab names, guys.

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by LORDBLiTZ
    No lab names, guys.
    LB, I have a question about this.

I did not know this was a rule, I thought it was just a suggestion by JohnnyB. Also, if you go into the pictures forums, you see ugl names in their entirety as well as photos of their products.
    http://67.18.108.244//forumdisplay.php?f=68

I just do not understand why posting a lab name is taboo when it is not a rule and by not using names, at least partially, we have no way of exchanging information about their results or reputation. Does this mean when I get my SRCS results on various UG labs I try, that I should not post them?

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    Big Red, I saw your post this morning before it was edited so I know the lab you are speaking of. I tried their winny and their test cypionate both came in 20/ml and they were dirt cheap. The winny was good but I had to drink it due to intense soreness from the injects. Now the cypionate is a different story and I believe it was underdosed but can't back that up...Just a feeling. Do a search with that lab name and about 5-6 different things pop up on it.

GL

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    bro the deca is good

BIG_RED is offline New Member
    Thanks for the input. The Deca came in a 20ml bottle and was pretty cheap. Also got winn pills for cheap too. susspossed to be 50mg a pill. They are pink. All of this was pretty cheap so I was suspecicious.

indica is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by toolman

I did not know this was a rule, I thought it was just a suggestion by JohnnyB. Also, if you go into the pictures forums, you see ugl names in their entirety as well as photos of their products.

I just do not understand why posting a lab name is taboo when it is not a rule and by not using names, at least partially, we have no way of exchanging information about their results or reputation. Does this mean when I get my SRCS results on various UG labs I try, that I should not post them?
    bump!

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Originally Posted by toolman

give us time to clear it up, from now on the rule is, no posting of names,,, obviously there is stuff that needs sorting frm before, unfortunately we dont have time to do everything at once

peace

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by The Original Jason
    give us time to clear it up, from now on the rule is, no posting of names,,, obviously there is stuff that needs sorting frm before, unfortunately we dont have time to do everything at once

peace
    TOJ

OK, understood. But what is the reasoning behind it? With the exception of some ugl primo I have coming, I always stick to major pharm. companies. However it seems the bulk of the guys in here use a UGL and how can they compare info?

kubano28 is offline Associate Member
    I think is bull ,some of the labs which are getting mention happen to know some of the mods in here ,so they ask the mods to erase theyr labs name from any thread ,just because they might be buying from this lab and getting legit stuff ,then again they might be selling bunk sh!t to other bros but the good stuff to the mods and now u cant even ask for a lab ,just cause this new bullsh!it rule about mentioning labs and getting feedback on them,not down with this rule ,besides they are pic from u/g labs ,which are not gettijng erased from the picture forum,just my .02,let the flaming from mods begin

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone

Thread Information