Zennie is offline Junior Member

PICTURES of Italian Company (Vars,Winny tabs, dbols, drol)

HI Guys,

Just took this picture at a local drugstore here in Thailand. Has ANYONE seen or come across this company? They make clen , drols, vars, dbols, winstrol tabs.

Anyway, just for your info and if anyone has tried their products, please comment.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails PICTURES of Italian Company (Vars,Winny tabs, dbols, drol)-aas22.jpg  

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    for certain: there is no italian company producing those steroids

unlocked is offline Associate Member
    i post yet..all fake

jhonny28 is offline Junior Member
    This products in not the italian manifacutre......is fake....

Retabolil2 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Zennie
    HI Guys,

Just took this picture at a local drugstore here in Thailand. Has ANYONE seen or come across this company? They make clen , drols, vars, dbols, winstrol tabs.

Anyway, just for your info and if anyone has tried their products, please comment.
    Its fake bro But it works somehow.

koksownik is offline Junior Member
    fake

Zennie is offline Junior Member

Fake? But based on what?

Hi Guys,

Don't mean to be rude but is there any other proof that you can claim it is fake other than the fact that you have not seen it before? Something that you have not used or seen, does not mean that it is fake. I am not saying they are 100% real, just quite sure they are legit because it is bought from a drug store which I know for a FACT that everything that I got from there are all legit and it is not like this product is very cheap either or that they store is trying to push this product.

Below is another reply from an Italian guy from the cutting edge board. He knows they make the Winny but doesn't know that the rest are being made as well. So, for those who claim it is fake, what is it based on? Have you seen and used the exact same product with no results? But there is one post saying that fake but he saw results! So, anyone with some sort of evidence? Another pic to compare? Just need to be sure as some posts cannot be trusted. No offense, but sometimes people believe everything they read and thus get into trouble.....

Thanks for your feedback though. Would be better if someone had another picture to compare.

Re: The Pictures are here!

quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Originally posted by zen
    [B]Check out this new company. They make dbols, drols, Vars, Clen , and winny.

Company seems to be Italian, some alchemia whatever. This thai drugstore brings in these stuff.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ah, yes, Alchemia. I though they made almost only winny.
    I didnt know about the var.

Legit is legit, but I dont know about the quality. It should be good, but probably not top notch like SPA Ox.

Nice Country Thailand, makes me desire to have a vacation there

unlocked is offline Associate Member
    you asked if the product are legit...they're not....stanozololo is not pruduced in italy except for animals under the name stargate(too expensive too)..it's illegal for human use.... i live in italy and i know the anabolic product that are legally produced here:very few...only some testosterones(sustanon ,testovis,testo enant100 or 250,testoviron depot 100 or 2509, and deca durabolin 25,and deca durabolin 50...gh and humulin too...end..
    oxandrolone,dynabolon,stanozolol ,halotestin and other steroids are been cut off now:all illegal...you asked for this product made in italy:they're not made in italy..if they are effective i dunno but i would'nt reccomand their use for other reasons like sterility of the products ecc....

cthusker is offline New Member
    I have used the Stan and Clen . Both work extremely well. The clen makes me shake like none that i've gobbled down before. I believe that the gear is legit. Does that mean they are made in Italy and are imported. I'm not sure. Remember Body Research was making quality gear in Thailand without a license. That could be what is going on here. I'm more than satisfied. Can I ask you where the pharmacy is exactly? I'm tired of rolling to Pattaya to grab my stuff. I'm paying 650 Baht for the clen and the Stan. How much is your Pharmacy selling it for. If they are in Bangkok, I'm stoked.

P.R.I.E.S.T is offline New Member
    Dbol rocks like a hell!!

intensity101 is offline New Member
    There was a post over at bodyofscience.com . Its FAKE

Thread Information