unoigo is offline Associate Member

Turanabol/ TBol - Legit

Never had a problem with my source in the past, never used TBol either. With everything going on lately, I figured I would post these pictures to see what everyone thought. TIA......
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Turanabol/ TBol - Legit-bd1.jpg   Turanabol/ TBol - Legit-bd2.jpg   Turanabol/ TBol - Legit-bd3.jpg   Turanabol/ TBol - Legit-bd4.jpg  

bd50 is offline Associate Member
    they look legit to me,, i got the same pack missing the exp. date and lot #.. all my previous items from this producer always had date and lot # stamped on front.

i trust my source as well, so it looks like they put out a batch and forgot to stamp date/lot# ??

Weegiebol is offline Associate Member
    Packaging looks good, did it have the dessicant packet in? Colour looks a bit off though, but maybe thats your camera, cos one of your pics makes em lok purple!

PROTEINSHAKE is offline Protein Power
    they look good to me.

Thanks guys. Like I said, never had a problem with my source either. I'm gonna give them a try.

getnjakked - have you ran yours yet? any feedback?

Anavar Man is offline Member
    The last batch I received from my supplier were tan in color. I believe that they changed color due to some counterfeiting issues with d-bol.

Quote Originally Posted by bd50
    they look legit to me,, i got the same pack missing the exp. date and lot #.. all my previous items from this producer always had date and lot # stamped on front.

i trust my source as well, so it looks like they put out a batch and forgot to stamp date/lot# ??

I'm willing to bet we have the same source. You post on other boards under the same screen name (bd50) right?

I've done a couple searches here and there are a couple members who bought from N*** and weren't to happy with the results. I've sent an email trying to get more info. Feel free to PM me if you like.

PROTEINSHAKE is offline Protein Power
    Quote Originally Posted by unoigo
    Thanks guys. Like I said, never had a problem with my source either. I'm gonna give them a try.

getnjakked - have you ran yours yet? any feedback?

yep-I ran it 70mg ED for 7 weeks...got nice vascularity/pumps & about 8 or so lbs & stronger. the color was changed by Br dr to avoid the dbol -tbol color issue...I have pics posted in the pic forum of both the dbol & tbol side by side to compare.

Thread Information