Juzz 2 Big is offline New Member

Sus 250 ... Legit or not?

Hey guys can u please tell me if u know, I recently purchased sus 250 but it came packaged like I have never seen before. It was in a transparent amber ampoule with a white label stuck to it. The white label did not have the test breakdown ie. prop 30mg isocoproate 50mg etc... it just had sustanon 250 Organon Holland OSS. Are these legit? They seem to work alright. PLeae help.

Well if they work alright, they must be legit right?

Post a pic if you're not sure, then someone will be able to help you out.

maatex is offline New Member
    Well if they work alright, they must be legit right?
    No. There's another option. They may not be real but they may work. Sometimes you may get.. ?good fakes? If u know what I mean..

Yeah I know exactly what u mean. Perhaps I should elaborate. They seem to give me that initial kick but just when u expect the undecanoate to really kick in it tends to wane off a bit until my next shot. I had three mill E.O.D> and blew up but after 3 days tended to drop in size maybe a little bit. I'm not that sure relly but I just remember Sus really kicking in hard after a couple of weeks, not dropping off after a couple of days. Confused. Will post picture tonight.

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Hey bro, I see your profile says you are from Melbourne. Is that Melb in Aus? If so, then I know what 1ml amps you are talking about. They are a 100% fake. This batch has been getting around Melbourne for quite a while now and they are one of the best fakes I have ever come across, but there are still differences that can be picked if you look closely. Anyway, I will post some pictures for you to have a look at.

And by the way, about the white label on the amp with no ingridients on it, that's how they are supposed to be anyway. That's how the Aus sust amps look like. But I am assuming the ones you are talking about are fake as 99% of the amps getting around melb are fake. As stated above, I will post a pic and you can decide for yourself if your gear is legit or not. I hope it is for your sake. Good luck.

-Gear

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Here are the pictures of the Real/Fake Sustanons. Good luck.

-Gear

Thanks for the help man and I was getting something like that about 6 years ago but there was no way that they were fakes. These are in an AMBER AMPOULE but the labels are exactly the same which means they were prob. peeled off an original fake, if that makes sense .

General Patton is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gear
    Here are the pictures of the Real/Fake Sustanons. Good luck.

-Gear
    Great job GEAR...that is the way to really describe in detail real vs fake.

Thread Information