Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Cuttup is offline Senior Member

Quality Vet Test E.....Check out!!!!!

Just got this.....I dont see the batch # on the web yet but the expiration date is also the furthest out from what is currently posted...Has Hologram,,QV was on Top of the Green Cap...it snaped off fine..

Hope these pics came out ok. Whatcha Think?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Cuttup; 02-01-2005 at 10:07 AM.

cj1capp is offline Anabolic Member
    looks good to me, its been some time since i got my hands on QV gear. I will call QV head quarters in Mexico and see if they will post the most current lot numbers and test results. Let you know

Looks Legit To Me...looks The Same As Mine.... Did Ya Go To The Website And Check The Batch Numbers?

Quote Originally Posted by Cuttup
    Just got this.....I dont see the batch # on the web yet but the expiration date is also the furthest out from what is currently posted...Has Hologram,,QV was on Top of the Green Cap...it snaped off fine..

Yep.....

Sometimes They Dont Post The New Ones.....

yeah,,,im still waiting on it

Does Your Bottle(s) Have Rounded Corners On The Label....have You Heard That B.s About The Sargapara Vs S.a.r.g.a.p.a.r.a.......

BootyJuice24 is offline Associate Member
    Yeah, I guess the argument is there is some bad QV stuff goin around with Sagarpa on the box under the QV250 where the dog pic is.......They say it should be S.A.G.A.R.P.A instead. Also....check to see if there are printed or stamped batch #'s and dates on it....I hear that they should be stamped.

Quote Originally Posted by BIGPAPAPUMP77
    Does Your Bottle(s) Have Rounded Corners On The Label....have You Heard That B.s About The Sargapara Vs S.a.r.g.a.p.a.r.a.......
    i DONT HAVE IT IN FRONT OF ME AT the time....No I havent heard the rumors,...so are the bottle labels suppose to rounded or edged?

Quote Originally Posted by BootyJuice24
    Yeah, I guess the argument is there is some bad QV stuff goin around with Sagarpa on the box under the QV250 where the dog pic is.......They say it should be S.A.G.A.R.P.A instead. Also....check to see if there are printed or stamped batch #'s and dates on it....I hear that they should be stamped.
    I assume thats for the 50ml bottle,..the 10ml has no dog.

soo2bhuge is offline Senior Member
    good to go bro.

bonsey is offline Junior Member
    I have a bottle of QV Deca 300 with sagarpa in lower case letters written below the word DECA. It also has the computer print expiration label of QVD3 022 04 2007. It also has the red cap, multi-colored hologram w/diamonds on the back of it, etc. I have talked to 2 people on this board and they say this bottle is legit. I don't see how a counterfeiter could go to so much trouble with making the bottle look so legit and then screwing up the sagarpa. Maybe they changed the bottle. Just my .02 cents.

I assume thats for the 50ml bottle,..the 10ml has no dog.
    The dog on the box,,,not on the bottle man.

Quote Originally Posted by bonsey
    I have a bottle of QV Deca 300 with sagarpa in lower case letters written below the word DECA. It also has the computer print expiration label of QVD3 022 04 2007. It also has the red cap, multi-colored hologram w/diamonds on the back of it, etc. I have talked to 2 people on this board and they say this bottle is legit. I don't see how a counterfeiter could go to so much trouble with making the bottle look so legit and then screwing up the sagarpa. Maybe they changed the bottle. Just my .02 cents.
    I was thinking this until I got ZERO results from the lower case bottle. Also....the site makes it clear that there are good counterfeiters out there, so yes,,,they would go through all the trouble of making an excellent fake....its a business man. The deal was that holograms got stolen or some crap,,,but on the site all the SAGARPA letters on everything you can see is upper case. I don't see why if there was a change in product appearance they wouldn't make note based on how serious the fake business is. When there is more than one change noticeable it just gets too fishy to chance. I am just going to wait for other experiences before I chance it with the lower case stuff again. There are also differences in the labeling on the bottle other than the SAGARPA vs sagarpa.....for instance the QV website pics have the bottle writing above the hologram...the ones in question do not. Lots of things not matching up here.

yeah but people have been saying that they have used bottle of Q* products with the sagarpa and got good results.....soo

[QUOTE=BootyJuice24]The dog on the box,,,not on the bottle man.[/QUO

meaning no dog on the bottle of test e 250 10ml,..mine didnt come in the box
    Last edited by Cuttup; 02-02-2005 at 05:49 PM.

bonsey is offline Junior Member
    Bootyjuice24, sorry about your test. I hate dealing with this ****!! Unfortunately its my only source. Going to try to go to tj in 2 days and look for the real deal. Maybe some QV orals, or pet pharma or maybe animal power.

frankthetank41778 is offline Junior Member
    what is the batch number. ive got a bottle that isnt up yet , but i started today and everything checks out. not sur but 022 is the batch????? its good

shorty33 is offline Associate Member

I've used a lot of qv gear and they always take a while to post there new batch numbers. Keep checking every two weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by frankthetank41778
    what is the batch number. ive got a bottle that isnt up yet , but i started today and everything checks out. not sur but 022 is the batch????? its good

thats mine..002

delta0311 is offline New Member
    Well I had the same problem guys and I was looking through like 20 different BBing boards for answers. Here is the thing QV puts out Test E boxes with a dog on the label and some without. BOTH boxes are VERY real. Also new batches sometimes take a while to get posted on the QV site. I also have bottle 022 (with a dog on the box) and I know that the batch has not been tested yet. QV has an independent lab that tests their products that is why it sometimes takes a while to see your batch on the list.

hope that helped.

Also don't pay too much attention to S.A.G.A.R.P.A vs Sagarpa because my batch has Sagarpa written on it and it works. I picked up a bunch of 022 bottles in late December. My friend just poped his juice cherry in January and he's been seeing good results with batch 022.

I also figured that something was fishy because when I picked up the bottles the latest batch tested was 020 (10ml Test E). But like I stated in my previous post, don't sweat it if your batch number is not up there.
    Last edited by delta0311; 02-04-2005 at 06:57 PM.

Hard not to sweat it

Delta I hear what you are saying man...my problem with this idea of having various labels and bottles and boxes and things is simple. QV is a producer,,,they have a process,,,,when processes vary sh*t goes downhill fast. As anal as producers are now days with all the fakes and phonies out there do you honestly think that QV would produce bottles of test that vary that significantly???? Also there is stuff out with computer printed batch numbers and exp. dates. Why not stamped???? So one line at the QV production facility has a computer....but the other has a stamp.....doesn't make sense. The only possiblity is if they completely changed their labelling and packaging. However I think this would be noted on their site. They are fully aware they have people makin fakes of their stuff...they make that clear on their site. Therefore; I would venture to say they are aware how anal anyone who purchases QV products is about getting the real thing...They are aware people look at the labels,,,,they are aware they need to keep consisitent.....I have a hard time accepting they vary that much in producing the same two products....Just my 2 cents. IF they changed their product's appearance then somebody will find out soon and half the fake QV posts will be gone.

S.A.G.A.R.P.A. debate thingy is killin me....I see people asking this about all the QV products as well as asking about the varied labelling described in this thread and especially the computerized batch and date numbers. Guess I will email QV and see if they changed it because its starting to sound like they must have....they should let people know...I am personally stayin away from QV til this gets clarified though...

Delta I hear what you are saying man...my problem with this idea of having various labels and bottles and boxes and things is simple. QV is a producer,,,they have a process,,,,when processes vary sh*t goes downhill fast. As anal as producers are now days with all the fakes and phonies out there do you honestly think that QV would produce bottles of test that vary that significantly???? Also there is stuff out with computer printed batch numbers and exp. dates. Why not stamped???? So one line at the QV production facility has a computer....but the other has a stamp.....doesn't make sense. The only possiblity is if they completely changed their labelling and packaging. However I think this would be noted on their site. They are fully aware they have people makin fakes of their stuff...they make that clear on their site. Therefore; I would venture to say they are aware how anal anyone who purchases QV products is about getting the real thing...They are aware people look at the labels,,,,they are aware they need to keep consisitent.....I have a hard time accepting they vary that much in producing the same two products....Just my 2 cents. IF they changed their product's appearance then somebody will find out soon and half the fake QV posts will be gone.

I hear you and I feel your pain man. This fake gear **** is really getting out of hand.

My test e. box has a dog on it(only on one side), stamped batch/date, holo placed on side of box neatly (were the date is but below all the writing), Sagarpa 0007-07. The bottle looks like any other bottle of Test E. (10ml) that I ever picked up.

Bootyjuice24 I have sent an email to QV about the SAGARPA situation. If they respond I will post it here.

GQ-Bouncer is offline Anabolic Member
    im injecting the exact same bottle you have right now, ill let you know the results

mine does have the S.A.G.A.R.P.A. thing on it

makes since...and for the record,...my SAGARPA is on the hologram with no periods in between the lettering,..all capital letters. My label corners are rounded,..and the batch #/exp date appears to be stamped on with ink,...

makes since...and for the record,...my SAGARPA is on the hologram with no periods in between the lettering,..all capital letters. My label corners are rounded,..and the batch #/exp date appears to be stamped on with ink,...

Go check out my Sagarpa thread, this should solve your issues and give you some peace of mind.

bump...delta good thread on this issue

John88Test is offline Member
    My QV Enantat 250 (50ml) bottle has "Reg. S.A.G.A.R.P.A. Q-0007-007". This is the real deal. Hope it helps...peace

Quote Originally Posted by lfcdeke
    My QV Enantat 250 (50ml) bottle has "Reg. S.A.G.A.R.P.A. Q-0007-007". This is the real deal. Hope it helps...peace
    those #'s look familiar to me. i dont have the bottle infront of me. those bastards dont have the website updated yet,...and where the he@l is Money Hustla???

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    Off subject. That is the strangest picture of Mark Kerr I have ever seen.

soo2bhuge is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by scottp999
    it looks as though it was snapped with a camera off the tv.

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    I have the smashing machine dvd. Lets see if I can create a jpeg of him shooting up some pain killer and use that as my avatar.

justin2305 is offline Senior Member
    i just got in a bottle of QV test e and didnt no if its legit or not my batch numbers are not up either but mine are 022 2007 and the corners are rounded the only thing that made me kinda iffy is that the ingrediant part kinda smeared but i dont no if that matters since the writing is not on the glass part of the bottle???

Quote Originally Posted by soo2bhuge
    it looks as though it was snapped with a camera off the tv.
    smart guy,..

Quote Originally Posted by scottp999
    you're just jealous cause mines looks better than yours...lol..

nate3422 is offline Member
    looks good

Rabduce is offline Associate Member
    Make sure the labels are rounded and on straight...those are dead give away if they are crooked or sticky or straight corners that they are fakes

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information