RX50 is offline New Member

Dianabol Real or Fake?

I just recieved these dianabol from somewhere in greece and they have a B and D on one side with a slash through the middle and a 10 on the other. I have not taken any yet but from other pictures I have seen I think they might be fake. I am new to 'gear' but I am trying to learn as much as possible. It seemed that dianabol would be a good place to start and now I am bummed that I might have gotten fake dbol . I believe these are the same pills from the same place as juggalostorm posted in another thread. Any info you guys can give will be appreciated. Thanks rx50

texrunner is offline New Member
    What you describe are British Dragon 10mg methanabol. Go to the British Dragon web site and compare. Post a picture here if you can. If it is real, it is an excellent product.

RX50 is offline New Member

checked website

i checked the website and it looks legit but some of the pills taste like they have chemical while others do not? it makes me wonder about a dosage veriation in the pills and so far there have been less that taste like chemicals than those that do. what do you all think

Thread Information