Served is offline Associate Member

QV Test Enanthate -real or fake???

Hello guys

After seeing a few threads about qv I started thinking twice about mine. I'm going to post some pics up and please tell me what you think. They have the qv caps. also the gear is clear like most test oils. I have gotten bunk stuff before and the test would be a urine color to it. Anyway, here the are. ..

qv pic

Qv pic
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails QV Test Enanthate -real or fake???-2005_0304image0003.jpg  

label pic

label pic
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails QV Test Enanthate -real or fake???-2005_0304image0008.jpg  

Box

Gear box
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails QV Test Enanthate -real or fake???-ghg.jpg  

absolutebob is offline Associate Member
    Looks fine to me. Have you tried checking the batch numbers on the steroid questions forum from the link i left you?

Mutant is offline Banned
    Although I have never seen diamonds under the holagram, it does look legit. Another way to check is to look at the holagram and see if it has colors.

Quote Originally Posted by absolutebob
    Looks fine to me. Have you tried checking the batch numbers on the steroid questions forum from the link i left you?
    Yep, everything matched up correctly. Thankfully, lol. I have gotten them before with no QV labeled cap. Luckily these do, i'm sure they are ok

Mutant is offline Banned
    I'm not saying that absolutbob is incorrect, but batch numbers can be easily copied. I actually just asked a friend to peel off the holagram of a new QV bottle for you. It will be interesting to see if they are holagrams or diamonds.

Quote Originally Posted by Mutant
    I'm not saying that absolutbob is incorrect, but batch numbers can be easily copied. I actually just asked a friend to peel off the holagram of a new QV bottle for you. It will be interesting to see if they are holagrams or diamonds.
    Yeah, I understand. thanks for asking your friend btw, let me know what he finds out. thanks

Mutant is offline Banned
    He got diamonds. It's interesting that they changed it. They are legit just like absolutbob said.

Quote Originally Posted by Mutant
    He got diamonds. It's interesting that they changed it. They are legit just like absolutbob said.
    Thank you bro. These are for a show coming up this summer, I have plenty, so I'm gonna run some before the show and see how it goes. I'll keep everyone posted. Oh, btw, I hope a mod or an admin see these posts at how you and absolutebob has taken the time out and helped me!!! good to have helpful people around bro

Mutant is offline Banned
    Good luck on the competition, it looks like i'll be in one too.

absolutebob is offline Associate Member
    Good luck in your competition bro. Like mutant said the batch numbers are easily copied but the diamonds under the hologram are from what i've been told the easiest way to find out. I use QV gear also and I hold on to the bottles i know are real so i can compare them with future bottles.

Seajackal is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey bro just one advice, I've got bad flu symptoms from that
    batch, so if you happen to feel anything different like headache,
    whole body muscles pain just discard using that batch! Maybe
    mine was a "good lucky" bottle?!? But they are real though! Good
    luck in your contest, make a damage at there, bro!

absolutebob, that's a good tip for the new guys, I also do store
    my used vials fakes or real ones that's the best way to study by
    yourself if the future ones are good or not! New guys do this for
    your safe for future cycles!

Thanks for the words guys. Yeah that is some really good advice about keeping the vials. And i will keep that in mind about this batch of gear . I also hope to help out by posting pics of my vials so bros will have something to compare to here.

txmsl is offline New Member
    I just got a 10ml of QV EnantatQV 250. On my bottle "EnantatQV' is all on one line. Also the top was just a metal cap that only covered the rubber part, not a dime size colored pop off disc top like on above pic. The QV holagram was on the bottle and there were diamonds when you peeled it off. The label had rounded corners but seemed to come off easy. The ink on the label also smeared when I took my thumb, licked it, and rubbed. The lot and batch# was in another type and ink(black) from the label but was NOT listed on the website. It was QVE024 Exp 06-2007. I did 1.5 cc's in three doses over a week. I have felt like ****(malaise- felt like coming down with flu, but no fever etc.) the past 5 days, right after the 3rd dose. Any imput from anyone?...thanks!

Mutant is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by txmsl
    I just got a 10ml of QV EnantatQV 250. On my bottle "EnantatQV' is all on one line. Also the top was just a metal cap that only covered the rubber part, not a dime size colored pop off disc top like on above pic. The QV holagram was on the bottle and there were diamonds when you peeled it off. The label had rounded corners but seemed to come off easy. The ink on the label also smeared when I took my thumb, licked it, and rubbed. The lot and batch# was in another type and ink(black) from the label but was NOT listed on the website. It was QVE024 Exp 06-2007. I did 1.5 cc's in three doses over a week. I have felt like ****(malaise- felt like coming down with flu, but no fever etc.) the past 5 days, right after the 3rd dose. Any imput from anyone?...thanks!
    This seems kind of sketchy dude. But first I would like to say that you should have started your own thread on this instead of coming into his. Anyways, from what you said, it makes me think that you got screwed. i think that the bottle was real, but the real Test E might have been taken out since the original cap wasnt there. QV comes with different colored caps that are plastic and normally have the QV signature on them. The plastic cap on a regular QV Enantat bottle is the color green. Check the hologam and make sure it actually has colors when looked at in the light. when I take any kind of Test I also gain water within the first week. If you can put a picture up I could tell you more. Hope that helps.

Another batch# to watch out!

Yeah that does sound a bit sketchy. I've never heard of that kind of cap either, sounds really cheap. The experiences I've had over the years with qv, they would come with the cap above, or just a solid color. Come to find out now, the solid color cap was bunk gear. The actual test oil had a yellowish tent to it unlike most which is clear. What does your oil look like bro?? Also when I do qv test the stuff hurts the hell out of me, the bunk stuff that i mentioned didn't hurt me at all days after the injections.

Thread Information