marvelousmic is offline New Member

qv deca 300 real??

i just got a botl. of qv deca 300. everything looks good; batch numbers match, good crimping, box was sealed, all color was rite, but when i tried to peal off the hologram it came off in one pice. no diamond or dot marks left on the lable. just wanted ito know if u guys have had this happen before. --batch qvd3 014--
    has anyone had this batch?

thanx bros

fitnessguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Yes i recently had one do that. Actually only about half of the hologram didn't have the little diamonds. Did you peel it off all the way?

yea, i pealed it off all the way. this is the first i did the peal test to see if it worked. the reason i did it is because all the post about qv gear. the hologram came off leaving nothing on the lable the hologram is still sticky on the back. im prety sure its good stuff...... i want to know if anyone has tried this batch. i start on monday

Served is offline Associate Member
    Bro its a shot in the dark with no picture. A pick would be very helpful. I just posted a pic of qv test enanthate that is legit. It has a qv cap on it and diamonds under the hologram. Try comparing them, I've also heard that other stuff maybe under the hologram like a small "qv" label or a octogon shape . Look for any of these

posted pic!!!!

Thread Information