bad_dre is offline New Member

Real or Fake Naposim (stamp and waffles i think)

Hey guys just wanted to get your guys opinion on these they have the expiration stamped on one side of front edge and then a stamp of numbers on the other edge. But have the waffle shape to the back of the packing it looks like. White cirlces tabs with triangle on one side. what do you guys think any experience will be greatly appreciated. thank you dre
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Real or Fake Naposim (stamp and waffles i think)-im000724.jpg  

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    It should be sealed with a pattern of dots not waffles. Also, There should be a small nipple on the center of each pill bubble. And the date and lot # should be stamped on both ends. You have really good fakes.

there is a nipple on each bubble actually looks like it has a nipple and aeriola do they look waffle shaped to you to. the date says exp 062005 the number is a 9 digit number. I just cant tell if there waffle or dots.

Quote Originally Posted by bad_dre
    there is a nipple on each bubble actually looks like it has a nipple and aeriola do they look waffle shaped to you to. the date says exp 062005 the number is a 9 digit number. I just cant tell if there waffle or dots.
    I'm sorry but from the pic I cannot see if there is waffle shape or dots. I just went on your word that there was the waffle pattern. The nipple on the bubble is a good sign. it shouldn't be too hard for you to see if they are dots or waffles. that or take a closer and more focused pic if you can.

check these pics out and see if you can make anything out. Sorry the pictures are so bad I just cant get the right lighting and the camera sucks.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Real or Fake Naposim (stamp and waffles i think)-im000746.jpg   Real or Fake Naposim (stamp and waffles i think)-im000725.jpg  

will the actual indintations be a dot or will it be a waffle pattern.

look like waffles to me. you'd be able to tell if they were dots. They would be very small dots in rows and columns.

OneEyedJohnny is offline Junior Member
    I had a batch of the exact same Naposim packages when I was 19 (about 10 years ago), I gained only 5 lbs ... would have been better just chewing on some sugar pills. I did a d-bol only cycle a year before that I gained 20lbs on. My fake Naposim's had the same waffle pattern on the foil and little nipples in the center of the plastic bubbles, I can't remember what the pills looked like as I used them all, I still have all 10 of the packages sitting around somewhere ... I THINK the pills were white/off white with triangles on them, but I am not sure, been awhile.

Sorry bro,
    One Eye

Thread Information