Justoid is offline Associate Member

Test e from pakistan

Hey bros cant get a pic up so ill do my best to explain to you guys. Basically had to use a new source got some test e off him and am not sure about it he swears this is the best stuff and i got it face to face and he is not from pakistan
    here goes description:

clear amps, with black writing on them saying test ethanate and the company that makes them are called pliva in pakistan.
    came in little white boxes pakistan writing on the front on the back in english saying for intramuscular injection only testosterone ethanate.

i know its hard without any pics but any feedback would be great, cheers

Justoid is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Justoid
    Hey bros cant get a pic up so ill do my best to explain to you guys. Basically had to use a new source got some test e off him and am not sure about it he swears this is the best stuff and i got it face to face and he is not from pakistan
    here goes description:

clear amps, with black writing on them saying test ethanate and the company that makes them are called pliva in pakistan.
    came in little white boxes pakistan writing on the front on the back in english saying for intramuscular injection only testosterone ethanate.

i know its hard without any pics but any feedback would be great, cheers
    bump
    come on guys, 30 hits and no replies- surely somebody has some info

jkour211 is offline Banned
    bump

ItalianMuscle27 is offline Senior Member
    why are you bumping a year old post..its the 2nd one now that I looked at that you did that too. Its annoying..

jkour211 is offline Banned
    because i wanna know an instead of starting a new one ill bump an old one why u cryin anywayz if you dont have any info to contribute

ali69 is offline New Member
    Hi mate,

I went to pakistan in sept and i picked up gear. I got test enanthathe from iran in pakistan as well as sust 250. As far as i know thats all thats available from over there.
    My brothers over there at the mo...got him to find out for me as hes bringing me an order back and the chemists dnt know nothin bout it.
    Best to be safe and not take anything without finding out if any1 has heard of them

ali

Seajackal is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm on Pakistani enanthate now and I always loved this ****
    when I used them before!

Thread Information