vortec457 is offline New Member

Just starting out

I got a question for anyone that cares to answer. I'm 6'3" and 175lbs and lookin to gain some weight. My friend suggested that I use Deca -Durbolin, but I would really appreciate any advice anyone might have.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    how old are you ??

how is your diet ?? that's the main key to gaining weight, not using juice. i bet if you check your total calories and carb / protein / fat ratio you're not getting enough to gain weight.

I'm 23, I eat like a horse, and I would consider what I eat pretty healthy. Lately I have been having a protein shake a day and i work out on a consistent basis. I honestly do eat a lot but I never gain much weight.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    But how much calories are you pulling in. What types of food are you eating. Until you actually break things down and see the numbers, you'd be amazed at what you're not getting.

On the other hand, 6'3" 175 is a pretty lean body type. Hard gainer. Fast metabolism. Even with the juice it's going to be hard to gain weight.

I suggest you start off with a check in your diet first, and then we'll go from there.

Makes sense, thanks. any good books or advice on putting togther the proper diet and routine - i'm kinda new at coutning calories and frankly i wouldn't know where to start.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    check out the Diet Forum for help with your foods.

also, i know it's a hassle, but try this one day. write down the calories, carbs, fats, protein in everything you eat. see what amount you come up with.

roch is offline Member
    another thing I would suggest is to look around the site for a few days and take in the plethera of info available. after you read a bit you'll be a freakin dictionary on juice.

deca will do much for you but you will need a test to go with it. good luck bro!

yep, test is essential man

Seajackal is offline Anabolic Member
    I don't know why people are bumping old thread, just start new ones!

Thread Information