thespiritofaman is offline Junior Member

Green Flip Tab Decas!?

Man, This community is really great kick ass.
    FYI
    Im spirit and am new to the board. Some info on me. I have been training for 5yrs now and am on my 2nd cycle right now. I have been researching the juice for as long as I have been training. I stand 5'7 and am at 220 as of today at 10% bfat.

I am taking testosterona 200 right now starting at 250mg for the first two weeks and am in my ending my 7th week with 600 mg a week.

I am now on my 4th week of Thai D-bols with some great gains. I prefer them since last year I did the Russian and got awesome strength, with little weight gain though.
    D-bols were asending the first week from 4 up to 7 tabs and now descending till I get back down to 4 tabs a day.

I have made solid gains on this cycle with little water retention, since my salt intake is very little.

My doc just gave me some clomid and Noveldex prescibed so I will use it in my 9th week and after the final week which is 13.

But let me get to the question.
    My boy works in a pharmacy and the pharmacist gave him some Decas,,,,But check this out...They are green flip tabs from organon at 200ml/2 cc's worth.

CRAZY! But I so him get them from the pharmacist cause the date will expire in November of this year.

My question is, since he have me 20 vials. Are they legit. Should I use them. My friend has been using them for a few months since he competes and has awesome recovery and strength, but the uses 3 vials a week. that's 1200 mg's a week, He is 5'7 too and weighs 250 off season and 225 contest time.

Can some one tell me what they know about the green tab deca from organon.

Sorry for the massively long post.....
    Later, Spirit

I will get a pick up for ya asap!
    Thanks in advance,
    Spirit

come on guys

Nobody knows of the green top decas from organon

planetx is offline Associate Member
    If from a pharmacy, why question legitimacy. If about to go "OOD" they are about 3-4 years old and may explain why "green fliptop" means nothing to the masses here.

I will only say this, Organon, 200mg/ml in a 2ml vial is by far THE RAREST USA produced deca and perhaps never seen on USA BM!!!!! Do they even exist (400mg per vial)??

2ml vials are far more common at 100mg/ml and seen on BM (200mg per vial.)

Blast them bro!!! Post a pic for us since you have them or the "friend" does???

Thanx planetx for the reply.

Thread Information