Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    MACHI is offline Associate Member
    Diesel - BTW - yours are for sure fake - same as mine. Contact your source and get your **** straightened out. You deserve some compensation........oh and i sent you a pm too

Boghy is offline New Member
    First hello to all the members on this forum.

Diesel,that deca is fake for sure.I saw a lot of these things in the gyms in Romania and i know the difference.In fact i have some real Deca and fake Deca home so i will try to take some photos and put them here.Get your money back man.
    Ps : excuse my bad english.

fake

You mailed me for my opinion, well its like MHB allraedy said and he is mostly right, very bad crimping, wich give it away in the first place, its been analysed and it contains no nandro-d
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails LEGIT NORMA & SUSTANON??-l-0311030.jpg  

Geriguy is offline Member
    Lots of my friends used this fake deca (some of them made deca only cycle!!!) and they grow like hell!! So something should be in the vials (test prop or nandrolon phenylprop for example).

Geriguy is offline Member
    And yesterday I saw some fakes with red logo. With the same mistakes this deca (0311030) has.

- the crimping of the vial was the same like this ****
    - the E letter was the same like this fake
    - all of the Norma Hellas logo was behind the papers

plus exp was 2007 07 It is very interesting 'cause deca is good for two years, and now is only 2005 04
    and the lot was totally wrong (like this: 01xxxx)

But i'm sure this deca with red logo, and the deca with the bue inprint (0311030) was made by the same fakers. So be careful!

Seajackal is offline Anabolic Member
    Fvcking Serbian fakers!

Their time will come for those ****ing scammers in Serbia.

MACHI is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Seajackal
    Fvcking Serbian fakers!
    Seajackal, how do you know they originate in Serbia?

I guess cuz I've seen one guy from there saying they run like water
    over there in another board, if not from Serbia they surely are made
    in that surrounds!

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    yes, most of the good and precise steroid fakes and fake €uros are made in bulgaria and serbia...

Quote Originally Posted by powerbodybuilder
    Their time will come for those ****ing scammers in Serbia.
    I hope they got caught really soon so nobody will see those crazy non-deca
    Normas they "make", I guess their factory might be named "MORNAS HELL A$$"
    LOL!

Hplc

Quote Originally Posted by MACHI
    Diesel - they way they test these in the lab dosn't tell what they contain but rather what they don't contain.

They use HPLC - High Performance Liquid Chromatography - The sample is dissolved in an organic extraction solvent (because its an oil/sterol), if you look at my test the solvent was acetonitrile (CH3CN). They then measure the time at which the solvent elutes and the absorbance peak it gives upon elution. In the case of my lab assay the range of detection of the photodiode was 190-600nm and it would have been quantified at 245nm had there been any nandrolone decanoate present in solution. So the diode would detect any compounds which had an absorbance between190-600nm and the analysis would have used a peak at 245 to calculate the area for determining the quantity of deca present in the injection sample. The ratio of deca present int the sample is then used based on the total volume of the sample you provided them to tell you how much deca the sample you sent them actually contained. Basically, they compare your sample with the data from a standard or 'known' sample of nandrolone decanoate. If your sample produces data that dosn't match that of the standard they can say that your sample dosn't contain the compound which it was tested for.

So - they didn't tell me what my sample contained but only that it didn't contain deca. Who knows what you could be injecting in yourself.

Testing for an unknown compound, as was the case with the THG balco scenario, is much more expensive and much more time consuming.
    At SRCS, when they find a deviant steroidal compound (label deviant) it is possible to test for real amount and kind of roid for an extra 50 US dollar. Like this example.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails LEGIT NORMA & SUSTANON??-primos-.jpg   LEGIT NORMA & SUSTANON??-primos-chroma.jpg  

juicy_brucy is offline Ripped, not bulky
    Fake steroids should be photographed, posted here, then sent to the trash. I'm throwing out the batch of fake sustanon i just bought. I know it sucks when you buy it and you even think, "could i still get big off of the fake gear? I wonder what is in it?" It is useally cottonseed oil with little or no test. If it has test, it is so underdosed that your body simply rejects it. good luck and sorry about your loss.

juicy_brucy is offline Ripped, not bulky
    I still wouldn't shoot it. even if there is something that "could" be worth while. Crushed cattle implants? I hear that they offten get put into fake roids.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information