c eastwood is offline Junior Member

Norma Deca, EC Primoject

Well just recieved my test order from new supplier. It looks like they might have tried to sneak in one fake vial of Deca (it's the one on the right). What do you guys think?
    If it is a fake should I e-mail them a photo and see what they say about it or should I just consider myself lucky that the rest of my order's good and find a new source?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Norma Deca, EC Primoject-image0001.jpg   Norma Deca, EC Primoject-image0002.jpg   Norma Deca, EC Primoject-image0003.jpg   Norma Deca, EC Primoject-image0004.jpg   Norma Deca, EC Primoject-image0005.jpg  

juicy_brucy is offline Ripped, not bulky
    i don't like the look of the crimps. Looks a little too dinged up for my liking.

Seajackal is offline Anabolic Member
    Juicy_Brucy is right in this, crimp is not 90 degrees crimped in the right
    one so BIG SUSPECTS of being bunk? The over view of the crimps both
    look fine but as you said the right one looks suspicious, I would say stay
    away from that just ask for a replacement for it, send a pic to your source
    and say that many experts told ya that this one is fake so you want
    it replaced ASAP or you will shout his name out in this board to every
    one know who the guy is, no just dont be so extreme bro, but just claim
    for your rights, that right side deca is bunk in my honest opinion, the
    left one just matches all batch/exp date and fonts of stampings but the
    right one fails big time in the fonts & crimp, BTW both has the same oil level
    or any difference between those 2? As for the EC Primo, I want to hear
    it from my good friend TOOLMAN, he had used it if I remember well!
    Good luck bro!

I have to say the right one is FAKE but everyone should have a good look at it because that is one of the best fakes I ever seen. If there was no real beside it, it would have been harder to tell.
    Very good pick C.Eastwood.

Here is a Norma with the same Exp date.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Norma Deca, EC Primoject-dsc01199.jpg   Norma Deca, EC Primoject-dsc01195.jpg   Norma Deca, EC Primoject-dsc01190.jpg  

C.Eastwood get a pic like the # 2 pic.

Hey guys,
    Here's some more pictures.
    PowerB. when I looked at the bottom of the crimp I got a good view of the poor quallity of the crimp.
    Seajackal the fluid level is right on, but as I was lining them up for the pictures, I noticed that the bunk's lable didn't line up with the rest and was a different shade of blue (hope it shows up in pictures).
    I'm going to e-mail my sorce pictures of the junk gear and see what he says. I'm not going to theaten to expose him (I will if he gives me the run around), just ask that he sends me a good vial. I guess if he comes thruogh I'll keep ordering from him (just minimum orders).

Kind of off topic but I was wondering if anyone has heard anything final about the 24088B Primo. I'm still wondering if I should thow mine out.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Norma Deca, EC Primoject-1-fake-0403023.jpg   Norma Deca, EC Primoject-2-fake-0403023.jpg   Norma Deca, EC Primoject-3-fake-0403023.jpg   Norma Deca, EC Primoject-fake-0403023-right-1.jpg   Norma Deca, EC Primoject-fake-0403023-right-2.jpg  

The pictures of the bottom of crimps didn't turn ou to well, I'll try again tonight

phalanx is offline Associate Member
    just look at the forth 4th and 5th pics also the last bottle is fake on them different label and no sign on the inside

That fake is very good quality. Always keep an empty Norma and then when you get more in just compare them.

Here are some pics of real Norma.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Norma Deca, EC Primoject-dsc01202.jpg   Norma Deca, EC Primoject-dsc01203.jpg   Norma Deca, EC Primoject-dsc01204.jpg   Norma Deca, EC Primoject-dsc01205.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by c eastwood
    Hey guys,
    Here's some more pictures.
    PowerB. when I looked at the bottom of the crimp I got a good view of the poor quallity of the crimp.
    Seajackal the fluid level is right on, but as I was lining them up for the pictures, I noticed that the bunk's lable didn't line up with the rest and was a different shade of blue (hope it shows up in pictures).
    I'm going to e-mail my sorce pictures of the junk gear and see what he says. I'm not going to theaten to expose him (I will if he gives me the run around), just ask that he sends me a good vial. I guess if he comes thruogh I'll keep ordering from him (just minimum orders).

Kind of off topic but I was wondering if anyone has heard anything final about the 24088B Primo. I'm still wondering if I should thow mine out.
    I sent my amp to DutchBB he will look into it. Dont throw anything out yet.
    I used the same Primos last cycle I ran them alone and had fantastic gains. I was ****ing hard like a rock. I only lost about 12lbs but my fat was gone.

Seajackal is offline Anabolic Member
    Good luck c_eastwood, I hope your guy can come thru for you with replacements
    and I can tell you did the right decision on dealing small orders with him if he can
    do his part. Yeah the pics show pretty well the difference between the 2 grades
    of blue of both labels, BTW the blue square in the right one seems smaller too!

Here is a better picture of the bottom of the crimp
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Norma Deca, EC Primoject-fake-norma-deca-0001.jpg  

yep

Look at the picture of these three containing resp 33 mg/ml 41 mg/ml 67 mg/ml. Testresults on the page of the official Dutch anti-doping agency www.Necedo.nl
    Watch b.e. also the specific L (lotnumber)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Norma Deca, EC Primoject-fake0305017.jpg  

Thread Information